Round three?

(like this song goes perfect with the lil smut sceneeee sorry if you don't like this music)  

(Smut)

(Josh)

"I love you" Tyler moaned softly as I laid beside him.

"I love you too" I took a deep breath, the bed moved and squeaked as he scooted over to me and laid his head on my chest. 

"Second time since we got home" Tyler chuckled as I laid my arm over his shoulders. 

"Yeah" I panted softly I ran my fingers through his hair as he hummed a song he wrote recently "Save me". It is a sad song but I love hearing the emotion he puts into his songs. 

"Top surgery" Tyler giggled as he sat up, I looked at him as he straddled my lap I smiled and held his hands. Nodding he smiled down at me then bent down a bit and laid his forehead on mine.

"I love you Josh" I kissed his lips softly and sat up, I lifted him as I turned around. I laid him down and kissed his lips all the way down to his V line that is forming. I stopped and kissed on each side of his hips then back to his V line. His fingers tugged at my hair.

"Let me turn music on really quick" He whispered as he grabbed his phone, I kept kissing slightly sucking a bit. The song "wicked games" by The Weeknd played softly. I smiled as his hips rised slightly. I licked up to his chest then kissed his neck, His hands gripped my hips.

"Round three?" Tyler chuckled as I bit his neck. He let out a slightly loud moan, His hands ran up and down my sides and hips. The blankets were tangled around my legs. Sweat rolled down my face to my neck. 

"I love you" I mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too" He moaned softly as I slid myself in him. His hands gripped my sides as I thrust slowly and soft. I slowly picked up my pace as he moaned softly. 

"Faster" Tyler whimpered into my mouth as our lips crashed. I went faster he moaned into my lips. Pleasure washed over me causing me to go faster, Tyler's legs wrapped around my waist. The bed squeaked softly, Tylers moans intertwined with the song. It was perfect, Tonight is perfect.

"Joshua" Tyler moaned, I kissed down his neck and leaned back onto my knees. Tyler lifted his legs up resting them on my torso. I went faster, Tyler covered my mouth as I thrust harder. 

"I'm going to-" I moaned as I felt myself get closer. I thrust harder and faster as the headboard it the wall softly. 

"J-josh" He moaned slightly louder, I lost control, I turned slightly as I thrust faster and harder. I trusted one more time and bit my lip trying not to moan loud as I cummed. I panted as Tyler whimpered softly. I pulled out then laid down beside him.

"Fuck I'm tired" I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around Ty. 

"Don't get too comfy, I have to pee" He giggled as I laid my head on his chest. "Soon, my chest will be flat" He sighed in happiness. I leaned up a bit and looked at him. "I will finally be at least somewhat handsome".  I looked at him and shooked my head.

"You are always handsome, Flat chest or not" I kissed all over his chest as he giggled softly.

"I love you for you," I said softly. 

"I love you for you too baby" He kissed my cheek then got up.

"I have to pee when I come back be ready for round four, then we can pass out" He put his shirt on and his boxers and left the room. I smiled and laid back on the pillow.

"He is something else" I chuckled.