Wanna a pic?

*Trigger warning (Self-harm)

(Tyler).

I turned my light off and crawled into bed. the warmth of my covers surrounded me. I snuggled against my blanket. I hate night time. it's lonely, very lonely. I wonder who that boy is, He seems interesting. He seemed lonely, like me. 

"Who are you" I mumbled. glancing at the window I sat up, the cold air hitting my bare chest. 

"Who are you red headed boy?" I made my way to the window and peeked out, he was still there. He was laying with his hands on the back of his head. 

"no one noticed you?".

how long has he been there?!. I slipped on my jacket and walked out my room, down the stairs. I heard mom and dad talking. they were muffled. 

"What do we do for him John?" my mother whimpered. 

"Honey I don't know." My heart sank to my feet, I felt cold and sad. 

"I'm so sorry mom" My voice was weak and quiet. once at the front door, I opened it slowly so it wouldn't make a sound. I glanced at the clock

"8:55pm"

I closed the door carefully and made my way to the side of the house where the red headed boy was.  He was still there, quiet and handsome. He had a hoodie and jeans on. no shoes. 

"Are you going to say something?" He glanced at me then back up to the starry sky. I scoffed and stomped to him.

"Why are you in my yard?" He chuckled then shrugged. He rolled over onto his side and rested his head on his hand. His eyes scanned my body. 

"Why are you in Rick And Morty boxers?" 

I blushed deeply and crossed my arms looking down at his handsome face. 

"Tyler" I mumble. He smirked

"Josh" 

I nodded and sat down, the damp grass stuck to my legs. I crossed my legs and looked at Josh. His brown eyes are so amazing. His lips look soft and warm.

"Wanna take a pic?." Josh chuckled

"What?!" My face burned from blushing.

"You are starting" His voice had a tone of anger. I felt submissive and slightly scared, He seemed so sad and angry. Is he more of a dominate person?. I blushed more my thoughts try to fill with lust. 

"I-im sorry" I looked down at his arm to see red slashes and scars all over his arms. my hands reached out to his arms. He didn't move he just looked at me, I grabbed his arm gently and lifted it to my lips. I kissed each cut then got up. 

"I should go inside, it's cold" I chewed on the inside of my lip. 

"okay".