quatre

Her vision tunneled, her home fading away to focus solely on the human, the beautiful blonde, that approached her. Marion's imagined that a situation like this would have gone in slow motion, time stopping to drag out the feelings that fluttered in her chest.

Instead everything was in fast forward, it was a blur, Rosalie getting closer and closer making her head pound with such overwhelming emotions. It was too late to hide, too unacceptable to hide the human away for herself.

In that moment, she had truly felt greedy - wishing to disregard everything just so she could have this one person. She lusted sinfully, un désire sexuel, the slight sway of hips enough to make even the saintliest of individuals fall to their knees.

She held her breath, a quick inhale before the girl got much closer- before she no longer felt it safe to breathe in such a proximity. Marion felt as though she was toeing the line, playing a dangerous game that could result in complete chaos if she made the tiniest mistake.

It was her idea of humanity, her morals that prevented her from doing something so entirely drastic - at war with her most primal instincts, she fought against the animalistic urges to bear her teeth, to drink or turn something that would either way give her so much sweet pleasure.

Slowly, cautiously, Edward placed the young Henry in her arms in what she assumed to be an anchor - similarly to how Carlisle had done in the beginning to help her learn control. The weight of such an innocent life resting in her arms kept her thoughts from running wild on her.

A smile, one as inviting as she could muster, was plastered on her face. Marion attempted to appear gentle, sweet, and kind to the human that had her completely mesmerized.

She moved her chest, trying to lift the uncomfortable weight that came with the lack of breathing, watching as Rosalie's steps seem to falter slightly as she approached the group. Marion attributed this to the unnatural beauty of the vampires; it was not often that humans took in the sight so openly and in such an environment. Even so, with all the grace that came with immortality, Rosalie was beautiful enough to rival even them.

The blonde was confident as she greeted them, hiding her nervousness behind good looks and a pretty smile. Marion found her enchanting, the gleam in the other woman's eyes was enticing.

"Bonjour," the French vampire greeted, speaking around the air that was stuck in her throat by her own wish. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Rosalie flushed, a pink tinting her cheeks beautifully as her eyes darted downward. Her heartbeat increased, ringing in her ears like it was her favourite song. It was difficult to concentrate on the things before her while in her presence.

"Very much, thank you. I've never been to a romp this hot before," Rosalie tells them, her fingers fiddling with the material of her dress.

Hugo laughed, the sound booming among the group causing Estelle to elbow him sharply in the side. He grunted, shooting his niece a smoldering look. Sighing, Marion leveled the two with a dark look, silencing them - she often felt like la bonne d'enfants, a nanny, around those two.

"You're going to make me blush," she dismissed, hoping to play it off as casual. "I just wanted to get well acquainted with my new neighbours."

"You sure know how to get things going. People around here thought you were a couple of wheats when you first arrived."

The woman startled, her eyes widening at the unfamiliar word - unsure if it was a good thing or not. She looked to Edward, the boy still standing behind her, and hoped that he would give some sort of explanation.

"It's essentially someone that is unfamiliar to city ways," he relayed, going back to observing the other individuals around them.

Marion smiled, a soft giggle escaping her. It a little strange to hear such things still, what with the new evolving language. Having not taken up a residence in an English-speaking country in many years, she felt a little out of place with the strange words.