༬Guard༬

Art by: Friendbubble

Get ready to laugh.

Published on August 12 2017

༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬

"Ein!" Katelyn yelled and Ein ran towards her, his navy blue ears focusing at Katelyn and his tail flailing around.

"Yes master." Ein said and Katelyn laughed.

"Will you please take Aaron to the princess?" Katelyn said and Ein nodded.

Aaron stood up and followed Ein to their horses, got on them, and started moving towards the palace.

"Well Aaron I want to warn you about something." Ein said and Aaron nodded.

"What's it?" Aaron asked and Ein sighed.

"You see... I am the princess' personal butler so there's some things that you need to know. First, don't get formal with her; she doesn't like anyone to just bow to her and say your majesty. Second, try to act as a friend more than just being a guard; she doesn't like it." Ein said and Aaron sighed.

"Ugh Ein you know how I grew up isolated from this world and doesn't know how to be social." Aaron said and Ein sighed.

"Remember Shu?" Ein said and Aaron looked at the road.

"I don't know when will I ever see her again." Aaron said and Ein smiled.

"Little did he know, the princess is Shu. Speaking of which, oh I can't wait to see their reaction." Ein thought as the stopped in front of Aaron's house.

"Now go pack your stuff cause you're moving in the palace." Ein said and Aaron got off his horse and got in his house.

"Oh my Irene I can't wait any longer." Ein snickered as he waited for Aaron.

༬༬༬

"Your majesty, the guard and Ein arrived." Garroth, Zack's personal butler said and Zack's eyes lit up.

"Great~! Now go tell Tatiana to call Aphmau down." Zack ordered and Garroth bowed then left.

"Tatiana, go tell the princess that her guard arrived." Garroth said as he went up to Tatiana, who just nodded and went to Aphmau's room.

"Aphmau the guard arrived with Ein." Tatiana said and Aphmau nodded and left the room while wearing a royal dress.

" Tatiana said and Aphmau nodded and left the room while wearing a royal dress

She's wearing simple black heels
And her hair:

She's wearing simple black heelsAnd her hair:

Her makeup:

"So simple eh?" Tatiana remarked and Aphmau huffed as she picked up her dress so that she can walk

"Yeah let's just get this over with." Aphmau said as she got down the stairs and got in her father's throne.

"Ah, Aphmau there you are. Meet Aaron Lycan, your personal guard." Zack said and Aaron turned around and his face turned to a shocked expression.

"APH?!" Aaron said and Aphmau's eyes widen.

"AARON!" Aphmau said then ran up to Aaron and hugged him, and he hugged her back.

"I missed you so much- wait, YOU'RE my personal guard?" Aphmau said as she pulled away.

"Wait what's going on here?" Zack asked and Sylvanna sighed.

"Oh Zack, Aaron here is Aphmau's high school lover. You were gone for so long." Ein said and Zack had a Lenny face on.

"Oooooo~~~~~" Zack said and Aphmau flushed.

"I'll be your personal guard?!" Aaron asked and Aphmau sighed.

"It looks like it. UGH this is so awkward!- did I say that out loud?" Aphmau said the Ein and Tatiana nodded.

Aphmau blushed bright red and covered her face. Aaron chuckled at her attitude.

"So where's my room?" Aaron asked and Tatiana jumped.

"Right next to Aphmau's!" Tatiana said and Aphmau looked up at Tatiana and gave her a death glare.

"Hehehehehehhehehehehehehe" Ein an Tatiana giggled and Aphmau groaned.

"Now please follow me to your room. And by the way my name's Tatiana, Aphmau's personal maid." Tatiana said and shook hands with Aaron then went up the stairs, leading him to her room.

"Ein, I need to talk to you." Aphmau said and Ein gulped.

Aphmau went up to her room with Ein behind her. "Why did you do this?" Aphmau asked and Ein crossed his arms.

"Gotta see the ship sail." Ein sassed and Aphmau sighed.

"When I catch you with a girl I'll ship you with her." Aphmau said and Ein jumped.

"Nevah!" Ein said then slipped to his room.

Aphmau plopped herself on her bean bag and sighed, sinking into it.

"Ugh... My crush is my personal guard. Great! And my butler and maid made him room next to me. Another great! Will my life get any better? GEEZ!" Aphmau said to herself and closed her eyes.

"Michi when will you come back from France?"

Before you flip out, Michi is Aphmau's best friend who spend college in France. Okay she is nice.

Ciao Adios!