༬Revealed༬

Art by:Nixen

THE SECRET IS REVEALED

༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬

Aphmau gasped and Aaron turned to her, "I'll deal with it." Aphmau was silent when Aaron whispered that into her ear.

"Challenge accepted." Aaron said and pulled out his sword.

"Are you going to play with that bandana?" Laurence laughed as he ridiculed his look.

That's when reality hits Garroth.

"Garroth... I want to tell you something important." Aaron said and Garroth nodded slowly, him and Aaron are best friends and Garroth trusted him with his darkest secert. That he has a forever potion of super strength on him.

"What is it?" Garroth said and Aaron turned to him.

"Promise you won't leave me." Aaron said and Garroth nodded.

"I promise." Garroth said and Aaron took a deep breath.

"I am the descendant of The Ultima Werewolf."

"LAURENCE DON"T" Garroth yelled as he retreated his sword.

"What Garroth? Are you scared of this weirdo?" Laurence said and Aaron growled.

"Laurence-"

"Garroth." Aaron said and Garroth froze.

"He chose his fate." Aaron said and Garroth went plale as Aaron took off his mask.

Garroth looked at Aaron's eyes and saw them black. "Thank Irene" Garroth muttered and Laurence smirked.

"Why are you weaing that bandana? Do you shoot laser beams out of your eyes?" Laurence laughed and Aaron smirked and retreated his sword.

More like he turns peeps into werewolves

"Well let me show you what's behind my eyes..." Aaron said and before Laurence could act, Aaron takled him and broke his sword.

"What the?! How?!" Laurence was shocked and looked at Aaron.

"Let's do it the old school way." Aaron said and Laurence charged at him but Aaron grabbed his hand and slammed him on the floor.

Laurence got up and ran towrds Aphmau and kissed her, making Aaron snap.

HIs eyes turned crimson and his ears and tail came out.

He pulled him away from Aphmau with a great force slamming him into the wall beind him.

Garroth's eyes went wide and he ran towards Aaron, who was walking towards Laurence to take away his humanity.

"Aaron!" Garroth yelled and stepped in front of Aaron, staring into Aaron's crimson eyes.

Garroth dropped on the floor and Aaron looked down at him and his eyes turned back.

"What have I done?"

Ciao Adios!