༬Walk༬

Art by: Jettnight on YouTube

Published on September 17 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau got out of the mansion with Aaron next to her, she sighed and kicked a small rock.

"What's on your mind?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked at him.

"Well... It's Michi being Michi." Aphmau said and Aaron chuckled.

"I remember her and Nana shipping us in high school." Aaron replied and Aphmau smiled.

"Yup, when she found out that you are my personal guard she... fangirled." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"Well... how did I even get the eyes of the King to choose me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked at him.

"I don't know BUT I feel like Ein and Tatiana are in this." Aphmau replied and Aaron nodded.

"Yup. I'm sure of this, remember Ein when he found out that I asked you to prom?" Aaron asked and Aphmau blushed a little.

"He just grabbed my wrist and bolted off to the mall to buy my dress. This werewolf is FULL of surprises." Aphmau replied and they both laughed.

"Speaking of high school..." Aaron said then stopped, he grabbed both of Aphmau's hands and she flushed.

"Do you still like me?"

༬༬༬

"What do you think they're doing?" Michi asked as she was talking to Ein and Tatiana.

"I think they're having PUPS!" Ein said then the three of them squeaked.

MCD MCD MCD

"OH MY IRENE I'LL DIE FROM FANGIRLING TOO MUCH!" Michi squeaked and they laughed.

"We are so missing Nana." Tatiana said and Michi did a hair flip.

"Do you ever think I'll forget the queen of the fangirls." Michi said and Ein's eyes sparkled.

"Really?!" Ein gasped and Michi nodded.

"Michi I knew you would never forget the captain of all the fangirls of the Aarmau ship." Tatiana said then they saw the pink haired meif'wa running towards them.

"Hi there my fangirl children." Nana said and they all laughed.

"We should totally make a group chat." Ein said and Nana nodded.

"Let's name it.... hmm, GOT IT! 'Aarmau Shipping Club (ASC)'" Nana said and they all nodded.

"Let's do it." Tatiana said and they all got out their phones.

༬༬༬

Aaron was waiting for Aphmau's answer. "Y-yes... I do." Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her closer.

"A-Aaron, y-you're my guard and-" Aaron shushed her by placing his index finger on her mouth.

"Aph... I know that your parents won't mind, they knew we were lovers in high school. Your parents want you happy." Aaron said as his face got closer to Aphmau's.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau flushed and Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Can we just..." Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded slowly.

Aaron then slowly pulled her slowly into a passionate kiss.

The comments are for fangirling only.

Ciao Adios!