༬Michi༬

Art by: Flyingpings on Insta

APHMAU BEEN LOOKIN' HAWT BABY

Are y'all ready to love Michi?

Published on September 1 2017

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Aphmau went up to her room and sighed, she then pulled out her phone and contacted Michi.

"Bonjour princesse!" Michi said through the phone as she repositioned her French hat.

"Looks like you became a French lady." Aphmau smirked and Michi laughed.

"Of course mon amie, je suis élégant." Michi replied in a sassy tone.

Mon amie- My friend

Je suis élégant- I am elegant.

"Hahah, anyways when are you coming back?" Aphmau asked and Michi hummed.

"Aphmau, there are five minutes left until the plane takes off." Michi said as she made a poker face, "I told you yesterday"

"Oh! When you arrive, get to the palace ASAP. Ein and Tatiana did something..." Aphmau said and Michi smirked.

"You need some advice from Michi White." Michi sasses and Aphmau sighed.

"Apparently, Ein and Tatiana convinced my dad to make Aaron as my personal guard." Aphmau said and Michi's eyes sparkled.

"I really want to fangirl but I can't do that in public." Michi said and Aphmau sighed.

"I'll see you when you get back, bai." Aphmau said and Michi giggled.

"Au revoir!" Michi said and hung up then looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"Well... at least Aphmau's getting a boyfrie- I mean husband. Hehehehehheeh." Michi thought as the plane took off.

After a few hours, the plane landed and Michi made her way back home.

She went to the her house and knocked, then she got engulfed by Nana's hug.

"Michi! I missed you so much." Nana squealed and Michi giggled as she hugged back.

"Aww I missed you too." Michi said as she got in and got greeted by her siblings Nana, Kai and June.

Michi got out of her house and ran towards the palace, she got in and bowed to the king and queen.

"Michi! You don't need to bow sweetheart." Zack said as he got up and hugged her.

Michi pulled away, "Where's Aphmau?" Michi asked and Zack pointed to the stairs.

Michi then ran up the stairs "APHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

She bashed into her door and closed it behind her, sending Aphmau to jump from her bean bag.

"GEEZ MICHI!" Aphmau yelled and laughed.

"Now~~~~ what's the matter?" Michi asked as she sat on the floor next to Aphmau.

"Remember Aaron?" Aphmau asked and Michi gave Aphmau a Lenny.

"Yes~~~" Michi trailed off and Aphmau glared at her.

"Well he's my personal guard and Ein and Tatiana planned this." Aphmau said then noticed her best friend's eyes started to glow.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I CAN SEE MY SHIP SAILING!" Michi yelled as she  stood up and started jumping up and down and Aphmau flushed.

"SHUT UP!" Aphmau yelled and Michi looked down at her.

"I WANNA SEE MY SHIP SAIL! YOU TWO KISSED TWICE." Michi cried and Aphmau face palmed.

"Y'know what, I'll go take a walk." Aphmau stood up and walked into her closed and closed the door behind her.

She then picked up a black shirt that has long sleeves, a red skirt with some black transparent socks and black combat boots.

She tied her hair up in a ponytail and left the closet.

"Wait, you're going on a walk so that means... AARON'S GONNA COME WITH YOU EEEEEEEEEEEEE" Michi screached and Aphmau sighed and walked past her fangirling best friend and walked to Aaron's room.

Aphmau knocked on the door, "Hey, Aaron? Can I come in?" Aphmau asked.

Aaron got up form his bed and opened the door, Aphmau smiled and got in then Aaron closed the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked as he sat down next to Aphmau, who sat on his bed.

"First, do you like your room?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smiled.

"Yeah it's good." Aaron replied and Aphmau smiled.

"Second, can you walk with me? Y'know being my personal guard and stuff." Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"Sure thing, lets go."

Ciao Adios!