༬Jealousy༬

Art by: Wolvein

༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬

Katelyn looked at them in confusion then bursted out laughing. "You guys are still jealous?!"

"Yeah we are! What if Aaron took this chance and asked her to be his girlfriend?" Laurence argued and Katelyn was still laughing.

"This is the best thing I've ever seen, you two are being being ridiculous." Katelyn laughed and they both huffed.

"Either way we are going to the castle." Garroth said and they both walked away and got on their horses, heading towards the Palace.

When they arrived, they got off their horses and walked towards the two guards who were guarding the main gate. 

"We want to meet the princess, we are her friends." Laurence said and one of the guards nodded.

"Wait a second sir." The guard said and walked towards a small room and called Jennifer since she became Aphmau's secretary.

"Maám there are two guards here saying they are friends of the princess." He said and Jennifer hummed.

"I'm coming." She said and hung up, she got out of her room and walked out of the palace to the front gate.

"Garroth, Laurence! Let them in Mark." Jennifer said and the guard opened the gate for them, letting them in.

"How are you guys doing?" Jennifer asked and noticed them very upset.

"Are you guys upset because Aaron's Aphmau's personal guard?" Jennifer laughed and they both nodded.

"It should be one of us." Laurence said and Jennifer laughed as they got in the palace.

"You know Aphmau has NO interest in you guys, and its pretty obvious she likes Aaron." Jennifer said and they both flushed with anger.

"NO SHE DOESN'T!" They both yelled and Jennifer bursted out laughing.

"What's going on here?" Aphmau asked as she came downstairs with aaron behind her with his bandana on.

"Aphmau!" Garroth said and Aphmau smiled at the two.

"How are you guys?" Aphmau asked and they both nodded and looked at Aaron.

"Aaron..." They both growled and Aphmau was confused.

"What?" Aaron said emotionlessly and LAurence walked up to him.

"You will not take Aphmau away from us." Laurence growled and Garroth walked up to them.

"Seriously? Just because I'm her personal guard means that I'll make out with her. My job here is to protect her." Aaron said and Laurence pulled out his sword, so did Garroth.

"We challenge you Aaron."

Ciao Adios