༬Friends༬

Art by: DeeRosaliee

Published on November 8 2017

༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬༬

They pulled away slowly, Aphmau getting lost into Aaron's eyes.

Aphmau was silent, she didn't know what to say.

"Aphmau... I still love you." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed more.

"I-I do to... b-but I have to see if my parents are going to be okay with it." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled and hugged her.

"C'mon, let's go back." Aaron said and they pulled away and walked back in silence.

When they entered the palace, Aphmau noticed a pink haired girl and another blondie.

"LUKA?! JENNIFER?" Aphmau screamed and ran up to the two, they turned around and hugged her.

"OMI APHMAU I MISSED YOU SO- Much~~~~" Jennifer said then had a Lenny Face when she saw Aaron.

"LUKA THE SHIP IS SAILING DID YOU TWO KISS?" Jennifer said with sparkling eyes and Aphmau had a shocked expression.

"N-NO I-" Aphmau got interrupted by Ein, Tatiana, Michi and Nana's squeals.

"OH OF THEY DID AHHHHHHHHH" They all said and Aphmau groaned.

"I'm going up to my room, Aaron follow me." Aphmau said and got up the stairs with Aaron behind her.

"You guys are crazy." Zack rolled his eyes and Jennifer looked at him.

"Zack.... remember when you bought a new shotgun because Aphmau was going to high school? And when you found out about Aaron you started chasing him around with that shotgun." Jennifer said and laughed and Zack sighed.

"Look I wanted my daughter to be safe back then, but now I want grandbabies." Zack said and Sylvanna's eyes sparkled.

"EEEEEEEEKKKKK ZACK I FEEL THE SAME." Sylvanna squealed and they all laughed.

༬༬༬

"It's been a while since we've seen Aaron, do you think he's retired Garroth?" Laurence, one of the guards who are training in the Guard Academy said.

"I don't think so, let's go ask Katelyn." Garroth said and they both walked to Katelyn.

"Commander, may we ask a question?" Garroth said and Katelyn looked at them.

"What is it?" Katelyn said and Laurence breathed.

"Where's Aaron? He hasn't been around for a while now." Laurence asked and Katelyn chuckled.

"Well he caught the eyes of the King and he became the Princess's personal guard." Katelyn said and the two boys were standing there in shock.

"WHAT?! APHMAU'S PERSONAL GUARD?!"

Ciao Adios and Sara~Chan OUTTIE!