Karaoke,

Once I arrive at my humble abode, I rush in straight to my arsenal. I take every last weapon, I can think of that would help this kill go smoothly and throw it into my bag. I shove a few tranquilizer serums into my belt before tucking my favorite sliver pistol into the back my pants. Lastly I pull my hair up into a tight high ponytail and touch up my makeup.

"Who says warriors can't be beautiful?" I say to myself as I gaze into the mirror at my reflection.

"You got this!" I encourage myself in determination as I head out the door with all my gear in hand.

I can almost smell the appreciation, and respect that I will get once I take down the Winchester.

I make my way out to my car, throwing my bag into the back, before climbing into the drivers seat. I turn up the radio and drive away as the song Seven Nation Army fills my ears.

After many hours of driving, a phone call from my boss interrupts. I roll my eyes at the call, but answer it despite the fact that I deeply loathe him.

"Hello?" I answer putting the phone up to my ear, my eyes still fixated on the road ahead.

"Hello darling daughter of mine, I was just wondering when are you planning on heading out on your mission?" His evilness spreads throughout my body, as he speaks.

"I'm already on it boss. I've packed everything that I could possibly need to make this kill go as smooth as possible. I'm on the road now headed down to bait them." I explain, gripping the steering wheel firmly.

"See, this is why you are my favorite, because you get things done! Unlike your worthless bitch ass sister." His evil voice hisses through the phone.

I bite the inside of my cheek in attempt to refrain myself from snapping off at him.

"See, and you can bite your tongue when it comes to work, another thing I love about you! Anyways darling, I have to go handle some business, I'll check in later." He announces before hanging up the phone.

"Thank God that's over with." I sigh, continuing to drive until, I come upon a little hole in the wall bar.

I pull into the parking lot, hearing music being blasted from inside. Making my way into the small, bar, I take a seat at the counter and put on my trademark flirtatious smile.

"Hey miss, what can I get you tonight?" The bartender asks with a sweet smile.

"Just a water please." I order while observing my small yet crowded surroundings.

My eyes wander to the door, just in time to see the one in only Dean Winchester walking in.

Aha, just as I thought, making the weekend count, are we now Dean? I laugh to myself in my head as I turn back around to face the bartender and my glass of water.

"Thanks." I say with another flirtatious smile.

"No problem sweetheart!" He says, his eyes clinging to my every curve.

I walk away from the bar and decide to do some karaoke, cause why not enjoy myself on this little adventure?

"I'd like the song, You give love a bad name, by Bon Jovi." I tell the DJ giving yet another one of my smiles.

"Of course, miss." The man says handing me a mic.

I step up to the stage and once the music begins I start swaying my hips back and forth in rhythm with the beat.

"Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. Darling you give love a bad name. An angels smile is what you sell. You promise me heaven then put me through hell." I shut my eyes for a moment and begin to sing my heart out.

I open my eyes to notice the entire bar, including Dean, all crowded around me. I smile and continue to dominate the stage. I don't lose a single eye from anyone as I sing the rest of the song and the crowd cheers.

Ahh, this is what I wish I could do all the time. Sing for people, not kill them. I think to myself as I stand in the glory of praise from the drunken people around me.

Walking off stage, I'm crowded around by many drunks, who are slurring different compliments.

"Babygirl, that was amazing!" I hear one of the drunk men slur as he reaches to touch me.

"Keep your hands to yourself if you wanna keep them!" I warn the old drunk with a serious look in my eyes.

"Aww, come on baby." He whines reaching for me once again.

"Fucking touch me and see what happens!" I threaten in disgust.

He smiles grossly as he moves towards me just before he can reach me, Dean bursts in between me and the drunken man.

"She said leave her the hell alone, how many times does she have to tell you?" Dean's deep voice booms in the mans face.

The old man backs down along with all the other drunks. Dean turns around to face me with a slight smirk.

"Thanks, but I could have handled it myself." I say gazing up into his dimly bar lit green eyes.

"I know you could have, but why should a pretty girl like you even have to?" Dean says with a slight smile.

"Because I don't need a man to protect me." I sass off to him as I turn back around and sit in the bar stool.

I could almost see the shock on his face without even looking at him. He quickly slides in the stool beside me with a smirk.

"Hey, two here please and one for the lady!" Dean orders with a smile to the bartender.

"I'd like to tell you that you sound amazing when you sing, but I think you'd sound even better in bed, with me." Dean says with a sly smirk as he rests his hand on the back of my stool.