Kidnapped bitch,

Dean's Pov:

Sammy and I walk into the old beat down motel. We make our way up to the front desk where an older man sits staring off into the distance.

"Um hello, we are-" I start, but the old man cuts me off.

"You must be Dean Winchester, the girls friend!" The old man croaks with a gummy smile.

What the hell? She must have set this up.

"Yeah that's me." I say, taking the key from him, faking a huge smile.

"Come on Sammy." I say dropping the smile as we make our way down the hall.

"We don't have much time so get to work." I say, closing the door behind us.

Maggie's Pov:

It's been about three hours so the Winchesters should be showing theirselves soon.

This plan is great, I should finally be able to finish the kill. As long as I don't let the human in me get in the way, all will be great.

Just then my thoughts get interrupted by the phone in my room sounding off. I quickly pick it up with much anticipation for what I know my cue is.

"Hello?" I question excitedly.

"Hunny, I'm just calling as you requested for me to, your friends are here and they went up to they're room." I hear the old mans voice croak sweetly.

"Okay thank you so much sir." I say as a large smirk forms on my lips.

"No problem dear." He says before I hang up the phone. 

I make sure to have all my weapons before heading to their room.
I walk up to the door and knock lightly, for the door to open, revealing a frustrated looking Dean.

"Hello Dean-o!" I chant playfully.

"Hey Maggie, come on in." He says with a cocky smile.

I smile and walk in just for the door to be slammed behind me. I quickly jump around to see a smirking Dean with a pistol pointed to my head. My glance quickly shifts over to the other side of the room to see Sam emerge from the bathroom with another small pistol pointed at me.

"Move." Dean says as he pushes me slightly forward with his arm.

"Hands in the air!" Sam says glaring at me as if I was a time-bomb.

I raise my hands above my head in surrender as I slowly spin around.

"Okay you can stop spinning now." Sam's voice commands a little shakily.

I stop dead in my tracks and turn to Dean who has a evil smirk plastered on his grim face.

"Dean you go ahead and search her, I got your back." Sam says glancing over to his older brother.

I watch as dean holsters his weapon and slowly makes his way over to me.

"Oh so I see now Sammy is the one calling shots, nice change. I always did think that you were a bit too bossy!" I scoff smirking to Dean who is now inches away from me.

He ignores my statement and then goes to my boots. He removes my knife from my boot and throws it lightly against the wall. He then stands up and moves to my jacket. He starts checking with his hands all around my pockets. I smile deep into his fantasy filled green eyes.

"You know last time we were this close it almost ended amazingly." I whisper into his ear teasingly.

"Hehe yeah, that's true, only reason it never happened was because of you." He replies as he removes my gun and two of my knives from my jacket.

"Is that all of it?" Sam questions as he circles around us with the gun pointed dead at my scull.

"But you know, one day it will happen, I promise you that." Dean whispers into my ear with a smirk.

"In your dreams, Winchester." I say as flirty as possible.

"Dean enough flirting, is that everything?" Sam questions his tone sounding almost jealous or angry, maybe both.

"I'm not sure, I think so. Maggie, Is that everything, cause I doubt you want me to search you thoroughly." Dean says looking to me while licking his lips.

"Yep, that's everything." I reply with a sad smile.

"At, at, at, hand it over sweetheart. The one in the back of your pants." Dean says with a slight smirk.

"Ugggh." I hand over the last weapon that I have, which is a small black pistol.

"Now, sleep tight bitch!" I hear Sam say from behind me before I feel myself fall to the floor and go unconscious.

Dean's Pov:

"Damn Sammy, you alright?" I question looking up to my younger, but highly taller brother.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He questions as he drags Maggie's sleeping body across the floor.

"I don't know man, Sammy are you sure you're okay?" I question in disbelief.

"Dean if I said I'm alright it means I'm alright, okay?" Sam says with a sort of irritation to his tone.

"Okay, Sammy." I reply as I look into my brothers eyes, I notice that something isn't right with him, but Im just not sure what it is.

"Well we should probably get her back to the bunker to question her." Sam says which breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, let's hit the road." I reply as I grab the bag and keys.

A/n

Hey hope you guys like it, sorry it's been awhile I've just been really busy since I started school again and now I'm involved in other things outside of school so yeah it takes up a lot of my time. So sorry if it is slow updates on this story.