Boss,

{One day later}

"Maggie?" I hear Dean's rough voice sound from behind me. My eyes slowly begin to open to face Dean who is now standing in front of me with a glass of water.

"I brought you some water, want some?" Dean questions with a sad smile.

Despite the fact of knowing how much I need the water I still turn it down with a subtle shake of my head.

"Auburn, why are you doing this to yourself?" Dean questions staring me down with sadness and confusion filled eyes.

"I told you it's Maggie, and you can't just keep me locked up in here forever, you know that right?" I ask totally ignoring his previous question.

"Oh yeah, and why not?" Sam pipes in, somehow he had snuck in the room without me even noticing.

"I'll escape, they will come for me, and trust me you don't want that. So you might as well let me go now, to save us all a load of trouble." I say faking a sweet attitude along with a honest smirk.

"Us let you go, after you tried to kill me, yeah right." Sam scoffs at me with a total bitch face.

"Well Sammy I would beg you to let me go and say that I'll never come after you again, but that would be a lie. I won't stop till I've fulfilled my entire job." I say with an evil smile.

Before Sam could say anything there's a sudden ringing coming from a phone, not just any phone my phone.

"Oh shit." I mumble to myself as Sam searches the bag, that is sitting against the wall, and pulls out my cellphone.

"Boss?" Sam questions raising an eyebrow at the caller ID.

"Yeah he wanted me to do some overtime this weekend, and obviously I didn't show up." I make up the most believable lie as fast as possible.

"If I don't answer it he's going to know something's up." I say a bit loudly since no one has said anything.

Sam glances over to his older brother for help, who gives him a slight approving nod.

"Fine." Sam groans before answering the call, putting it on speakerphone, and holding it out in front of my face.

"Hello?" I hear my bosses unnervingly dark voice slur into the phone.

"Hey Boss what's up?" I ask pretending to play it off as a normal covo with a boss.

"Where are you, I thought you said you'd be back by this time, I don't need to send you any help, I hope." He questions with a bit of disappointment laced in his voice.

"No, no boss I'm good, really it's just taking a bit more time than I had originally planed, but I will be back in no time, I assure you sir." I say hoping that he won't say anything to blow my cover or make the Winchesters question me.

"Oh well that's understood since how massive of a case you are working on, just remember how respected you'll be once it's all over and done with." He says with a certain amount of pride to his tone.

"Thank you sir, it's greatly appreciated for your understanding." I say trying to keep my voice professional as possible regardless of the asshole and his pride on the line.

"Alrighty my favorite soldier looks like I have to go, I'll call to check up with you in an exact week from today so make sure to have your phone on you or I'll have to send the dogs out after you." He laughs it off as a joke, but we both know that he's not joking.

"Okay I'll keep it close...bye." I say right before Sam hangs up the phone and then crosses his arms.

"Soldier, huh?" He asks looking to me with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's just what he calls us workers." I lie challenging his suspicions.

"What does he mean sending the dogs after you? And what is the big case he's speaking of?" Sam questions his arms still crossed in suspicion.

"He's talking about other workers who are below my level, and the case he's talking about is where I'm staring a whole new side of the corporation." I lie while faking a smile.

"You just have an answer for everything don't you?" He asks staring me down with angry eyes.

"Well I mean your the one who asked." I say with a sarcastic smirk.

I smile to myself thinking that I have got them both completely fooled.

"I don't believe you." Dean states as he squints at me across the dark room with his beautiful shining emeralds.

"You what?" I gulp in fear of what he had just said.