Deal?

"Here we are! Isn't it wonderful?" "Magnificent!" The old wolf commented back. Shadow went in first to make sure it was safe. "Is the killer fish in there?" Last time Crystal went in first, the young mutt almost drowned thinking there was some killer fish after her, but it was only nibbling her tail thinking it was a worm. Shadow huffed at the thought. He almost had a heart attack that day thinking he almost lost his mate to something serious. 

"No." He dead pinned. Crystal looks over at the raven that was now looking at her. "You heard him little guy, its safe, so don't worry about any fish trying to eat you." The raven look at her with confusion. She was trying to act like she wasn't scared of the water. "Get in here." The dark wolf nipped at his mate's tail to inform her that she was safe and there was nothing to be afraid of. 

The old wolf was just taking little sips while watching the seen. He smiled, happy with his new life, not forgetting the old pack he had to leave behind. Crystal swam around for a bit until Shadow held her still, attempting to lick her wounds to clean them himself, knowing well the young wolf-fox forgot why they were there in the first place. 

"Stop squirming will you?" He grunted going for the one near her neck again, for the thrird time to be exact. "I can't help it, it tickles and you know I'm very ticklish." 'Oh yes you are...' Shadow squints a bit. She squirms again, making the dark wolf let out a low warning growl. Crystal flinch at the sound and tried to swim from her mates hold. 

He then let out a sigh, knowing he can't win this battle without a little bit of bribing. He looked for the extra company to find them both resting, sleeping almost, facing away from them. 'Good.' "Crystal, If you'll let me finish cleaning you.... You can help me with mine..." Shadow never let Crystal advance any type of affection or contact to him unless he started and leads it. He likes to be dominant and his mate never mind it. 

She just accepts it and moves on, anything to make him happy. It's in her blood she would tell herself. "Really?" She was unsure knowing how he hates when she tries to be helpful. He thinks it makes him weak, even though he appreciates the thought. "Yes and you can cuddle with me all night..." "But we always do that..." "You can lead this time.." She gasps. She usually can't get comfortable when Shadow leads the cuddles but deals with it. This time though, she can finally get the best spot to have the best sleep in her life. 

"Wait," She wanted one more thing, "Would you stay until I wake up?" Shadow would wake up with the sun to get some food for them while Crystal sleeps the day away. He was hesitant about this request, but he know it would be unfair if he was the only one offering he would be comfortable with instead asking the other party for their own kind of request. 'But it would be worth it. That eye of hers could get infected and worse, kill her.... Oh well, at least I would be able to watch her sleep in my embrace...' 

Shadow would watch her sleep before thinking it was time for her to get up and eat. He would love the faces she would make with each dream. From chasing butterflies to relaxing in a calm dream. But he hated the nightmares she would have. It would always be the same one. The gun shots, the laughter, to her calling for Shadow not to leave her too. Shadow would always cuddle her so she would wake up and realize that he never left. 

"F-Fine..." He blushed a bit at the thought. "Now come here." The dark wolf said softly, showing his caring side just for her. The mutt saw this and knew he wasn't her pulling leg, it was actually the fish she was messing with. She happily swam over so he could finish up his job. And as promised she returned the favor and cleaned him up too. 

"Thanks... Luv'..." Crystal was about to lick his face but remembered he was the leader. He caught noticed of this and sighed. 'Maybe letting her lead once and in while wouldn't be so bad.' "Go ahead, I wouldn't mind you led this time..." The young wolf-fox happily licked her mates muzzle, nothing too crazy, just two little licks since she was unsure what he would be comfortable with. Shadow just chuckled and licked her back. He then started to walk back to the den for night was approaching fast. 

Crystal skipped over to the old wolf and his feather friend to inform them they was heading back home. "Thank you young one." Audric smiled and got up, following close to Crystal, with Wolfram on his back. On the way back, Crystal gave a little yawn while watching the sky change from a cloudy orange to a navy blue. While she was in awe, Shadow was trying to figure out this whole sleeping arrangement, especially now that they had company.