•{| The Talk/Moving |}•

I drew this picture of Chara, Asriel and You/Yuui. I did it quicker than normal, it's not as good at it could be but I think it looks cute, it also looks better in real life. Oh well, it's almost as good on here. The cuteness is still there, anyway, enjoy the chapter !Warning¡ There my be some triggering stuff, like talk about suicide. You've been warned.

Yuui's POV

I woke up on the bed with Chara once again, I quietly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Toriel was cooking some Cinnamon and butterscotch, it felt delicious. "Hi Toriel, it smells delicious!" I said licking my lips, "Thank you my child, and there is no need to call me Toriel, if you wish you could call me Mum." She said, "Ok... Mum." I said, I've never really had someone to call Mum before. "I hope you're hungry, the pie is almost ready. How about you go get everyone up, ok?" Tori- Mum asked, "Sure." I said before making my way to the room Chara, Asriel and I shared. Opening the door I see Chara sleeping and Asriel just getting up. "Rise and shine, it's time to wake up Chara." I said while gently shaking her. "Nooo...." She said before slowly drifting off again. "I'll give you the rest of the chocolate I brought." I said, after that she sat up straight away. "I'm waiting." She said sleepily. "Ok" I said before getting more chocolate to Chara, I learnt something about Chara while being on the surface with her. If you want her to do something, you must always have chocolate on you. She ate the chocolate and then got up before heading downstairs. "What just happened?" Asriel asked, confused. "Living with Char, Rule 1#. Always have spare chocolate on you, it helps a lot when she doesn't really want to do something. Anyway, Mum wanted you downstairs." I said, "Oh, thanks." He said before getting up. I followed after him and saw Chara and Asgore sitting down, there was also pie in the middle of the table. There was also some plates around the table that already had pie on them. I was glad Asgore was already up because it would be awkward to wake him up. I sat down next to Chara before Mum came out and sat down as well. We all stared eating when she sat down, it tasted great. "Children, tomorrow we are going to be moving into the castle, please make sure to have your stuff ready ok?" Mum said softly, "Castle?" I ask confused, I could tell that Chara knew what they were talking about, but I didn't. "Oh, we are going to be moving into the castle. We had it built awhile ago, they only just finished it." Mum stated, "Wait, does that mean I've been living with royalty all this time!? That's awesome." I stated amazed. "Haha, not only that my child, you are now royalty yourself." Mum said, then it struck me. "Holy God of monsters! I am, aren't I? I've never even been considered a human on the surface! Now I'm in the top ranks of society? Wow. Sorry for being loud though." I apologized. "It's no trouble but what do you mean by 'Ive never even been considered a human on the surface'? If it's a sensitive topic we don't have to talk about it." Mum said, "Oh, no you deserve to know. Hey Chara, how about you go outside with Asriel and I'll tell. Ok?" Chara just nodded before going outside with Asriel. "Well, it was when the war began. I was born and a couple months later, Chara was too. Our parents died because of the war, we were born to different parents but it still felt like we were siblings anyway. Once you guys were sealed away, I being one and Chara only being a few months old, we became orphans.... The thing about that is, the other humans looked down on orphans. They always have. We were worked constantly, we had become pretty much, Slaves. Chara was picked on the most because she was the youngest. I was always there to protect her. I was the chef there, I had to get every dish perfect, if not, a punishment. Chara and I had a happy childhood so far but... It's just terrible timing. The rest Chara fell down is most likely because she tried to kill herself.
I didn't even wait a day before looking for her. I went to Mt. Ebott, she would always say 'How lovely it would be to jump off it when the Sun is setting' and stuff like that. I then fell down her and found you guys, and you know the rest." I opened my eyes I didn't even know I had closed and looked at Mum and Asgore, they both looked like they could cry at anytime. (I found something that matches frisk's face! 😑 Perfect!) I walked over to the two and pulled them into a hug, I then started crying myself. "You gave us hope, you know that? We would most likely be dead if we didn't find such loving and caring monsters. I think I've already grown to think as you as family." I said before letting go, I let to tears fall. I felt safe with them around, nothing would change that. Once I had calmed down, Chara and Asriel came back in from playing outside. With one last hug for everyone, I make my way to my shared room. I layed down before closing my eyes, I relived my life on the surface.

*Play Music*

"Hahaha NO ONE WILL COME FOR YOU! DONT EVEN CALL" Our 'Boss' taunted Chara, while beating her. I watched as she slowly gave up, I gave up, I had to help her. She was just about to be hurt again before I stepped Infront of her body. I sat down, my back towards him, I hugged Chara telling her it was ok. My back kept on getting more and more sore. It was getting beaten my him, I didn't move from Chara, I hugged her small body at the time. She was only five, me being six. After almost half an hour of my back being whipped, he left. I pulled out of the hug and looked Chara in the eyes, "Call for me when you need help, tell me all your problem. I'll save you from anything. I promise" I said holding out my pinky, Chara who didn't talk much at that age just laced out Pinky's together. A promise for the rest of our lives. She than hugged me again, she wrapped her arms around me but when she touched my back I winced. She then stopped and looked at my back, "It's better me than you, it always is." I said smiling at her. She had tears Streaming down her face, she could tell how much pain I was in. "I'm sorry for making you worry." I hugged her tight, I swore to myself that if she was hurt because I wasn't there in time again, I would.... I would.... Nevermind.

I woke up suddenly sitting up, it wasn't even time for everyone to sleep yet. They weren't in bed so I guessed I only slept for a couple of hours. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I lifted up my shirt and looked at my back. They were scars there, from when the dream happened. They were lines all over my back, I touched one, I winced remembering the pain of it like in the dream. I put my shirt back down and walked into the kitchen, Mum, Chara and Asriel were cooking something. "Hey, what are you guys cooking?" I asked them. "It's for the royal scientist, Gaster. He's been doing really well on the research lately so we decided to give him a present." "A great idea." I said smiling at them. "He has two sons too. Their names are sans and Paprus." Mum continued, "Wow, can we maybe meet them?" Asriel asked. "Yeah! It sounds like fun!" I exclaimed, "Yeah. Sure does." Chara stated. With all of us asking we were sure we would be able to. "Ahh, why not." Mum answered. "Yay!" Asriel and I cheered as Chara just looked happy. (I'm not really sure when Gaster was alive and if sans and Paprus were little, or even alive when Chara was. I've seen the pasifist route and normal route for Undertale. I can't even bring myself to watch the genocide route. It'll break my heart.💔) They finished making the cinnamon and butterscotch pie for Gaster And His sons. It was going to be a great day. Hopefully

When I wrote 'and his sons' it auto corrected itself to And his sins..... Well hope you enjoyed!

Word count : 1486