•{| The Sleepover! |}•

So I'm trying to do as much writing as I can before I start school. So yeah.... I'm not rushing this book it's going the same way I was going at the start I just will do a lot of updates and then stop doing them as often.

•{| Almost A Year Later |}•

Yuui's POV

It's almost been a year since we've been down here. We've became great friends with sans and Paprus, and even better Friends with Asriel. We would always be together, Asriel, Chara, Me. It was more of Chara and Asriel. They had such a great friend ship, I saw a bit jealous at first but I couldn't let jealously get in my way of being kind. Asriel and Chara were playing at the golden flowers, so I decided to go to play with sand and Paprus. I made my way to snowdin, we had already moved into the castle of course. Compared to snowdin, It. Was. Hot. It wasn't too bad though, I just preferred the cold. As I arrived at sans's and Paprus's house, I knock on the door. The door opened to show sans, "Hey sans, I was bonely, so I came here!" I joked. "no prob kid." He replied, "I am the same age as you! You are only just older than me!" I pouted. "let's go to Paps." Sans said before we made it to the lounge room, "You know, I'm slightly taller than your too~." I teased him. He looked a bit angry at that but didn't say anything because he is too kind to me. "YUUI! YOUR HERE! I, THE GREAT PAPRUS, HAS BEEN WAITING!!" Paps pretty much yelled in my ear, "Well, I'm here now. So let's Play!" I said as we started playing with Their Toys with them. This continued for a hour or so, until Gaster came back. (I ain't using anything like signs for Gaster. He will talk normally even if he is ment to take with his hands.... Sorry guys!) "Oh, Hello Yuui. Nice to see you keeping my sons company." Gaster said, "Heheh! It's no problem, It's fun!" I said smiling sweetly at him. "That's good to hear, have you been alright with Paprus, Sans?" Gaster asked, "we were a little bonely until Yuui came but we've been been cool since she came." Sans said, I laughed at his puns while Gaster and Paps sighed. "Did I lighten your mood by coming here?" I said making a pun, "heheh, sure did kiddo." He joked, "I'm not that much younger than you Sans!" I said punching him playfully. "Alright, Yuui your Mother and Father would be worried by now, you should probably go back home." Gaster suggested, "I should.... I only came here to give everyone space and to play with Sans and Paps, since everyone looked busy. Can I maybe stay here for the night...." I asked, I didn't want to be a bother. "It's ok off I can't, I don't want to bothe-" "No, you won't bother us at all. Your a sweet kid so it's fine." "T-thank you..." I had tears in my eyes, he is so sweet. "HUH? ARE YOU OK YUUI!?" Paps said in his useral loud voice, "It's nothing, you guys are just so sweet, thanks." I thanked them once again, "Ok, I'll text Queen Toriel to make sure it's ok." Gaster said before grabbing his phone and going into a different room. We played until he came back out, at least Paps and I did... "Queen Toriel said it was ok, so you can stay." Gaster said, "Oh my! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said, Gaster just said it was fine and left to do something unknown to me. "Hey, Paps, Sans. Do you want to go have dinner, I can cook!" I stated proudly. "YIPY! CAN YOU MAKE SPAGHETTI?" Paps asked, "Yep! I can also teach you as I make it!" I cheered. "That ok with you Sans?" "yeah, it's fine with me." "Cool! Let's go Paps, I'll see what we have!" I made my way to the kitchen with Paps and looked to see that we had some Spaghetti that we need cook and after that we can make to meat to go with it!" I said.

(You can skip the whole cooking bit, I'll tell you when it's done!)

I got out some mince, (This is monster food as you would know. I'm just going to explain how I make it on real life. Everyone actually loves mine, it's practice that helps! Keep practicing Paps....) Some sauce and carrot, tomatos. Pretty much any veg I thought would go well with it. I got some garlic paste and started chopping the veg, I used a greater for hard veg like carrot. I cook the meat till it's brown and then add the veg, two to four teaspoons of garlic paste and the sauce. It didn't taste right so I added some sweet sauce like stake sauce or something, it did quite taste right yet so I added some soy sauce. I tasted it once more and it tasted perfect. I let it be and put some Spaghetti in the pot with water and a pinch of salt in. I cooked it and down waited it untill it was ready, I had to mix the mince and Spaghetti every once in awhile untill it was ready to serve. I strained the Spaghetti and put it on/in some plates/bowel. I then added the mince and got sooner forks. The whole time I was explaining to Paps how to do it.

(I'll the cooking part is done!)

After I was finished, Paps and I walked out of the kitchen and put the food on the table. We called Gaster and Sanss in, they both looked impressed. "I, THE GREAT PAPRUS! SHALL SAY THAT I, DIDN'T COOK THIS! YUUI DID! AND IT'S DELICIOUS!" Paps exclaimed. "Heheh, thanks Paps. I've made this many times before so I'm pretty use to making it just right."

We all joked and talked until dinner was finished. I helped Gaster wash the dishes, "Thanks for helping Yuui." "No problem, I live by his rule. If you give the world enough good, you'll get it back. Thats why I take any chance to help people, at some point, all the good I gave out will help the world. Don't worry about saying that the world isnt always great, I'm sure I know that better than anyone. Still even with the pain in my past, it's still my past and I am still going to be kind. Always give someone a second chance, don't ever say you hate someone either. You'll regret it, because you'll feed that person negative emotions, that's why being kind is the best. It helps people grow properly, and then those people will treat the next people kindly. Slowly, the world chances for the better. Thanks for hearing me ramble." "No need to say thanks, I think your right though. But we must go to sleep now, it's getting late." Gaster said, "Ok, goodnight." I said giving him a quick hug and making my way to Paps room, before I enter though, I listen to hear Sans telling Paps a story. I don't open the door but sit next to it and wait for Sans to come out. "hey, whatcha doin' out here?" I heard Sans ask, "Oh, I was waiting for you!" I said, "Can I sleep in your room with you. I useraly sleep in a bed with Chara but she sent here so maybe if I sleep on the floor of your room I'll be fine." I said, "heh, it's fine. you can come in and maybe change your clothes, I have some that will fit you so you can wear them as pj's." Sans offered, "Thanks for everything Sans." I said while we went into his room, "no prob." He stated. We walked into his rooms and somehow I expected it to be more dirty. "here is the cloths, you can change here if you want. don't worry, I'll turn around." Sans said with a blue blush on his face, "Ok, thanks." I said and stared to change, Sans quickly turned around and advoided looking towards me at all costs. When I was done I went over to Sans and stood infront of him. His face was as blue as a blueberry! "Aww, you're blushing!" I teased him. He looked away again while pulling his hood override his head. "It's fine Sans, don't worry about blushing. Heheh, if I was in that situation I would too." I tried to make him more comfortable, "heh, thanks." He said, he looked back over towards me, he still had he blush but it wasn't as bad. "Let's go to bed now, how about it?" I suggested."yeah, that's a good idea. goodnight." Sans said getting into his bed, "Goodnight." I said getting into the sleeping bag in the floor. I couldn't sleep though....

So, I think I have an option, we can make this a sans X reader or make it just a fanfiction. I've gotten an idea for the next chapter if you guys want it to be a Sans X reader. It's your choice guys!

Word count : 1552