•{|Genocide...|}•

Play music when I tell you, Ok?

Yuui's POV

Oh! Frisk, that's flowey. He was my friend, before I died that is.

I told Frisk as we walk into the next room which had flowey in it, the same place I first met him.

Oh, I'll go say hi then.

Frisk walked up to flowey before saying hi, flowey turned around and saw frisk. "Howdy! I'm flowey! flowey the flower!" He started, "Your new to the underground, aren't cha? Someone will have to show you how things work down here!" "Oh, I do have someone helping me." Frisk says pointing to where I am, wait can she see me? "Oh, Who would that be!" Flowey asked, "Oh, her name is Yu-"

Shhh! Don't say my name, remember He and I were friends!

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to." Frisk said aloud, flowey must think she is crazy.

Dont speak to me aloud, he'll think your crazy.

"That's fine, I just want to be friends with him is all." Frisk said before turning back to flowey, "Sorry, I'm Frisk, nice to meet you. Im sure your a Monster, right?" Frisk asked, it reminded me of when I first met him.

As I made my way there, I was in the second last room before the flowers, before seeing a big-ish Flower, much like the ones Asriel and Chara were buried next to. "Howdy! I'm flowey, flowey the flower!" It said, well that was unexpected. "Oh, Hi. I'm Yuui, nice to meet you. I'm sure your a monster too, right?" I ask politely, "Actually, I am!" I laughed at the personality of this flower, "Good to know." I said smiling at him, He is like a kid. He reminds me of... Asriel. "So, where are you heading?" Flowey asked, "Oh, my sister and brothers grave. Well at least they were my adopted sister and brother." I said crouching down, "Oh golly, that's sad!" He exclaimed, "Yeah, it kinda is, isn't it? I do miss them lots but the past is the past and you can't do anything about it. We just have to remember them! Hey, flowey can you help me with something?" I ask him, "Sure can do!"

I asked him to kill any human that's falls, that means Frisk too. I need to fix this.

Frisk, cover your ears. I'm going to try something, but it may not work. Don't laugh. Ok?

Frisk just gives me a nods and holds her hands over her ears and turns around so she can't see me and laugh. I go over to flowey, maybe since I'm pretty much a ghost it may not work. But you can try, right? I go behind him a touch his stem. He felt it, I could tell since he turned around with a confused. I leaned closer to him and wispered, "Hello, it's Yuui. I missed you." I said, his face turned shocked. "Y-yuui? I t-thought you were d-dead?" He said, he must be able to see me now. "Heh, I am! But that's not the point. I think Frisk has a DETERMINATION Soul, it's a rare soul. Chara, my adopted sister, had a DETERMINATION Soul. They are a special soul, please don't kill her, she can help us. But I have to save Chara first, which from what I figured out, we'll have to k-k-kill e-everyone. I don't want to, but I we have to save Everyone. I know how to, so I'll need Frisk since, I can't really touch anything. I don't even know how I touched you." "Golly! Do ya need any help? I'm always here to help!" "No I can't pull you into helping me k-kill more, especially monsters..." "I understand, you should be going though! Bye." "Yeah, bye!" I said before going to Frisk who was in the same place as before "Let's go, wait. I don't speak in your head to you anymore?" I asked confused, "It seems that way." "Umm, Frisk.... I have to ask you to do something terrible, I'm sorry but can you save Chara first?" I asked her. "How is it a terrible thing?" She looks at me confused, "You'll have to kill all monsters... But something I do know, is if you have a DETERMINATION Soul, which you have, you can do something called reset. Chara told me about it, She had a DETERMINATION Soul too. I'm sorry to ask you to do this, I don't want to do it either but she was my sister and when I died, I figured out a way I could save her. It's complicated, but she'll await us at the end... I need to at least see her." "Oh course, if not for you I would of died, I heard a bit of what Flowey and you were talking about. Sorry. Anyway, we should save your sister, let's go."