•{| The True Ending |}•

Yuui's POV

I woke up in a bed, I must of fallen asleep. I wonder if Sans brought me here, I also wonder if I'm in the underground, wait I think this is Sans bedroom. I look around and find Sans next to be hugging me, he was sleeping. He's so cute, just like when he was a kid. I thought smiling, us being kids brought up memorys. "See paps, this is how you do it. No other stuff gets put in the Spaghetti, ok?" I asked him, I was only fourteen at the time. "AH! THE GREAT PAPRUS UNDERSTANDS NOW!" He shouted as normal, he was 10 at the time. "Hehehe, good." I said giggling, Sans then came in. "are you guys done making spaghetti?" Sans asked, "Almost~" I sung.

I was teaching Paps how to cook Spaghetti again, last time he tried he put different stuff then he was supposed to. The reason I was teaching him. "I FINALLY MADE IT! MY SPAGHETTI IS PERFECT NOW!" A 13 year old Paps shouted, he was starting to get taller than me. (He is taller than Sans already) "Wow! It really does Paps, just a little more practice!" I said tasting it. It almost tasted as Perfect as my spaghetti. "wow, it tasted great bro." Sans said while trying some. Paps seems really proud of himself.

Great memories, suddenly I felt something move. I looked to my right and saw Sans looking at me. "Mornin' sleepy bones." I said smiling at him, "mornin' Yuui." He said before getting up, "Did I fall asleep?" I asked him, he just nodded while putting his blue jacket over his white shirt. "So we in the e underground still?" I asked, he nodded again. "Frisk, Chara and Asgore are going to have a meeting with the humans, they are about to leave too. Do you want to go with them?" "Of course!" I said before getting up and putting on my shoes. "They are at the palace, they should be getting ready to leave." Sans stated, "Thanks! Bye Sans!" I said before kissing his cheekbone and going out of his room, I ran down the stairs before hearing Paps. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING YUUI?" He asked, "Out!" I yelled before running to the castle. Once I finally made it there, I made my way to the broken Barrier. I got there and saw them there, Frisk, Chara and Asgore. "Guys! *Pant* I-im here! *Pant*" I shouted, they were about to leave. They turned around and smiled, "Wow, such good timing Yuui." Chara said sarcastically, "I know right?" I joked. We then made our way there.

Finally! And can I say that the humans and the world is different than when I last saw it? It's so different! I thought while making my way back to the underground with everyone. We all celebrated, as we did some convincing with them for monsters to be allowed to live above ground. I'm so relieved!

*Time skip~~~*

It's been years since the monsters had moved above ground. The other humans have finally accepted monsters, all is good. There are even classes in school and university about monsters and magic, since they were new to it that is. It was wonderful! This was my dream since I first fell, it was finally happening. This world is finally giving monsters a go. Sans and I had finally gotten married, we started dating officially just after the meeting. It was a great day, The best day in my life was the day I got married, also the day Sans proposed to me. He was so sweet too, I love him. That's all that anyone needs to know.

So I'm done in this book, I think it looks like I rushed it a bit but maybe I did? This is such a short chapter too!! Sorry to leave you guys with a short chapter! Bye!

Word count : 657