01

Yoon Jisoo's POV
"YAHHH WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD ! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL !" yelled Dujun. "Oppa another 5 more minutes pleaseeee," I begged Dujun Oppa as I slept late yesterday night because I was too exited to enter high school. High school... "HOLY MOLY !!!!" TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL AND I WILL BE LATE. "Oppa why didn't you wake me up earlier ?!" I whined. "I've been waking you up since forever but you kept on telling me to give you another 5 minutes to sleep" Dujun oppa said while eating his bread.

After changing into my school uniform I took my bag and took a bread from the table and ate it after wearing my shoes. "You two better go before you are late for your first day," said mom. Dujun oppa and i ran to the bus stop to catch the bus and we were lucky that the bus driver is willing to wait for a while.

As soon as the bus reaches our school we ran down the bus being the clumsy me I bumped into someone tall. "YAH ! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING," yelled the person who I bumped into. I looked up and woahhh he is handsome I didn't realise that i was staring at him until Dujun oppa pulled me back to reality. I apologised to that person but he coldly answered me "it's ok."

Everyone was in the school's hall, they were having ice breaking session. Instead of meeting new friends I looked for Yoseob my friend since child, we played a lot together we even went to the same schools. Even though Yoseob oppa is two years older than me, he don't look and act like one.

When I found Yoseob oppa and his friends, I decided to scare him and i succeeded. "OH MY GOD JISOO STOP DOING THIS I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK !" he screamed. I was laughing so hard till Yoseob oppa said "Yahhh can you go make other friends instead of just being with me, I also need my own friends." I pouted unknowingly and Yoseob oppa said "yah oppa didn't say that you can't be with me anymore we can still hangout for lunch and break," while patting my head "Yoseob oppa, I'm not 3 years old anymore stop patting my head. And you know that I'm not easily open to other people unless I really trust that person."

"YAH YOSEOB-AH !" Dujun oppa ran to where Yoseob oppa and I was at. "Let's go have lunch together, I'm hungry." Yoseob oppa and I nodded and he asked "Should I call the others here ?" Dujun oppa then answered him cheerfully "Of course ! Jisoo can also make more friends other than just sticking to us," earning a hit on the back from me, "Oppa you are saying as if I don't have any friends, I have friends okay." Dujun oppa laughed and said "Oh really ? Where are they ? Jisoo ya I've been living with you for 16 years Jisoo I didn't see you bringing friends home." I pouted at Dujun oppa. "Wow oppa wow you are such a great oppa," I said that but deep down in my heart I know what Dujun oppa said was right I didn't have friends except for Yoseob oppa.

Dujun oppa and I went to the cafeteria before  Yoseob oppa because he had to bring his friends. As Yoseob oppa was walking here I saw the same guy I bumped into this morning and another guy who's sharing the same height as Yoseob oppa.

~To Be Continued~

Please do tell me if I have any grammar mistakes and I will change it asap.