04

Yoon Jisoo's POV
We walked back home and I went straight to my bedroom, I lied down on the bed thinking about Junhyung. Oh shit why am I thinking about him it's not like I like him or whatsoever. He probably just came across my mind.

I went to sleep while thinking about why was I thinking about Junhyung.  After a while Yoseob oppa knocked my door and came in to wake me up for dinner. Yoseob oppa always come to our house for dinner and I always go to theirs since we've known each other for quite a while, even our parents.

After dinner

Yoseob oppa came to my room to watch movies while Dujun oppa was showering. I decided to ask him why was i thinking about Junhyung but of course not telling him it's Junhyung, before Dujun and Yoseob oppa made a fuss out of that. They are really protective. "Yoseob oppa," I started, "yea."

"Oppa is it even possible to like someone out of sudden ?"

"Erm Jisoo... It's called love at first sight... WAE DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU LIKE NO YOU ARE TOO YOUNG YOU CAN'T, I DON'T THINK DUJUN WILL ALLOW TOO!"

"Calm down oppa and lower your voice I don't want Dujun oppa to know about this."

"Ok I'm calm now."

"Good let's continue. Where did we stop,"

"Love at first sight."

"Oh yea, it's not love at first sight though. And now I don't even know if I'm in love or do I just like him as a friend or maybe I just thought that he was cute."

"Well that's complicated, how long have you met him ?"

"Hmm for a day ?"

"That's short, you should give yourself some time to figure out your own feeling before jumping to the conclusion that you like him."

"Yea maybe I should do that, thank you Yoseob oppa."

He hugged me and said "So who is that guy ?"

"Secret. Hehe"

To be continued 

i'm actually shooked that there's people reading this fan fiction and i'm so sorry if i made this so short and less descriptive i will try harder. and it may have lots of mistakes if there are mistakes please do tell me.