09

Yoon Jisoo's POV
I turned around and saw Junhyung oppa, I just found out something about Junhyung oppa today, he is so shy around people especially the ones that he isn't very close with and he somehow blushes. And i also somehow find that kinda cute.

I didn't know that i was blanking out until Junhyung oppa tapped on my shoulder again. I blushed because i was blanking out and i was staring at his face, then i asked him.

"Yeaa oppa wae ?"

"Nahhh nothing much just telling you to not worry much tomorrow at the club activity everyone in there are kind."

"Hmm then i don't have to worry do I ? There are two oppas that i know for like one week yea i probably don't have to be." I smiled at Junhyung oppa after saying those even though i was still a little worried for myself as i was super socially awkward.

"Yeaa of course Jisoo, oppa is here you wont have to worry." Gikwang oppa cut in our conversation. But Yoseob and Dujun oppa hit Gikwang oppa again for the same old reason, Junhyung oppa and i laughed along with them.

Tuesday Morning
I woke up early to keep my stuffs for school and the club activity then had the same routine since last week.

Since Dujun oppa and I woke up early we went to school to have our breakfast with Yoseob oppa. Afterwards i went to class and settled down, class went well everything was normal Dongwoon was still noisy as usual not much changes thank god.... then i also found out that Dongwoon went for the study club.

"Wow are you a nerd or something ??"

"Obviously not, i just went to that club because staying back is just for one hour unlike other clubs you have to stay back till like 7. Those are not really my type also soooo... Have fun in dance club hehe."

"Well thank you my friend."

"You're very very welcome," we then laughed loudly.

After school
Dongwoon and I bid goodbye and left for our own clubs.

I went to the dance studio and it is so big but there were only Gikwang and Junhyung oppa there. At first i thought that there were no more people and that was sad

I thought it would be quite awkward as we only talked when Dujun and Yoseob oppa is there. But my guess was wrong because if Gikwang oppa is here there is no such thing as awkward.

We three talked for like 15 minutes till the others came. I started to have cold sweat as i was too nervous to be around humans.

There were a lot of people coming in, this explains why the dance studio was big. There were like 20+ students in there.

Then Gikwang introduce himself and i just found out that he is the leader and teacher of the club.

Gikwang oppa then suggested a ice breaking session which i hate the most. I almost broke him before the ice breaking session start.

Many people(mostly girls) surrounded Gikwang oppa, the boys really were doing ice breaking and all that was left is me and Junhyung oppa.

To Be Continued

A/N
ya know what im just gonna do this till i really cant. after chapter 10 im gon tell you how did i start this story and where did em inspirations came from even though idk if anyone reads this crappy fanfiction but yeaaa baiii