10

Yoon Jisoo's POV

After like 10 minutes of the fangirls admiring Gikwang oppa we finally started the routine. Gikwang oppa helped me with steps that i didn't get while he was doing that i felt eyes staring at me. I didn't dare to turn around so i told Gikwang, 'ya oppa i think your fangirls are starring at me,' he almost turned around i told him not so that his fangirls wouldn't kill me for telling him. He laughed and i almost hit him but i couldn't and i shouldn't if i wanna stay alive.

After Gikwang oppa taught me and the others we continued to a new step of the routine. at 6:45 we stopped and Gikwang oppa informed us that we have to perform in one of the upcoming school function and we will be told which by next week.

Dujun and Yoseob oppa were waiting for me outside of the club and again, i felt eyes starring at me as i walk to them. I felt the need to clear this misunderstanding but i didn't know how.

'JISOO FASTER IM HUNGRY !!!' yelled Dujun oppa.

'okay...' i walked faster to them.

While i was walking i heard some of the girls saying 'who the hell she thinks she is, being so close with all the sunbaes when she is just a freshman.'

I was about to fight back but i was scared as those girls were also my sunbae. When i walked to Yoseob and Dujun oppa i told them what happened. Being overprotective as they were they wanted to fight back as well even though those were girls, but they couldn't make it physical and they were gentlemen enough to not let them be embarrassed. So they went.

'awwww Jisooo my cute little sister, how was your club' Dujun oppa said it loud enough for the girls to hear.

As soon as the know that i was Dujun oppa's sister they were shocked and they were covering their faces with embarrassment.

To be very honest i was quite satisfied seeing them acting like that. After that we waited for Gikwang and Junhyung oppa to walk back together.

While walking back i walked with Yoseob oppa first then i somehow ended up with Junhyung oppa. But we naturally started a conversation.

'Heyy how was the club ?'

'Hmmm not bad it was fun except some of Gikwang oppa's fangirls were staring at me,' he laughed and i laughed too.

'You did great just now like really good, i can see your passion in dancing. It's bad to say that, but unlike the others they are only joining for Gikwang.'

'thank youuu you are not so bad yourself, and well i guess it's true,' i tried not to blush before finishing the sentence but i failed and i blushed.

We separated and went to our own directions, i couldn't stop smiling with that remark thank god Dujun oppa didn't see it or else he would think that i'm a psycho or something.

I smiled and didn't know that one sentence could make me so happy.  I don't know why im smiling and now im finding myself weird.

ya yoon jisoo he is your brother's friend which makes him your friend too don't think anymore above a friend it's impossible that you like him.

then i went to sleep.

To Be Continued

Author's Note
HAHAH hi im sorry for not publishing for like forever i swear im trying to publish as often as possible and i will really try too. thank you for your patience:))) THANK YOUU