02

Yoon Jisoo's POV
"Hi guys, these are my friends, Junhyung and Gikwang," Yoseob oppa introduced them to us. The guy who I bumped into this morning is Junhyung and the other guy is Gikwang. Not gonna lie Junhyung is actually handsome, even Gikwang. "Wow Yoseob oppa your friends are handsome," I whispered to Yoseob oppa. "Why do you like any of them ?" Yoseob oppa whispered back to me. "What ? No, I don't and don't think I will," I accidentally said that loudly and Dujun oppa asked, "You won't what ?". I shook my head and told him it was nothing. "Yah let's go get food I'm hungry," said Dujun oppa, "Dujun-ah when are you not hungry ?" Yoseob oppa said while I was laughing with him. "Ermm... After I eat ?"

After we got our food we went to a table to eat. "Can I sit beside you ?" asked Junhyung, I looked at the table thinking there isn't any more place for him, before telling him he could. "Hey pretty, what's your name, are you single ? I heard that you are Dujun's sister, wow you're very pretty," said Gikwang smiling. Woww his eye smile and smile sure killed many girls, "lol one question at a time. I'm Yoon Jisoo, I'm single," I answered him. Dujun oppa being a over protective oppa said "Yah even if she is single I won't let any of you date her so cut her name off your list," I laughed while Gikwang pouted.  After eating we went back to our classes as the ice breaking sessions were only until lunch time. I wanted to talk to Junhyung more to know more about him and to be honest I don't really know why did I want to know more about him.

I went to the class and there wasn't anyone in there and I was glad about it because I could choose where to sit first. I chose the middle window seat. Suddenly I heard someone walking in, a tall boy walked in and stood at my seat and asked "Can i sit here ?" Strange, there's tons of seats in the class why must he sit here. But if I didn't agree it would make me look like a bad person so maybe I should agree. "Sure, I don't own the seats so you don't really have to ask me," he chuckled at what I said. "I'm Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon you can just call me Dongwoon what's your name ?" he introduced himself. "Jisoo, Yoon Jisoo," i didnt really want to get to close with anyone so I decided to answer him coldly but he didn't stop talking at all. OMG my quiet life is going to be noisy, god bless me. "Hey Jisoo can we be friends ?" asked Dongwoon. Should I, I mean like I've been lonely since forever and I'm quite used to it but hey YOLO and maybe I should try to have at least have a friend or two and prove Dujun oppa wrong. "Sure."

~To Be Continued~