05

Third Person's POV
Jisoo woke up early and prepare herself to go to school. She sat down on the dining table and ate her toast with Yoseob while waiting for Dujun to finish preparing for school.

In school

Yoon Jisoo's POV
We reached school 30 mins earlier than yesterday. Dujun and Yoseob oppa sent me to my class before going to theirs, like I said before they are really protective. I went to my usual place and like yesterday Dongwoon sat beside me. First class is math urgh i hate math...

Dongwoon was really helpful, he helped me on the questions I don't know and helped me understand it. After math we have break and I was suppose to look for Dujun and Yosoeb oppa for break because they asked me to.

I walked to their table and I saw Junhyung and Gikwang there. I sat down beside Yoseob oppa and in front of Dujun oppa they are tooooo overprotective.

I saw Dongwoon walking alone looking for a table so I decided to invite him to our table.

"DONGWOON AHHH COME HEREE," I shouted so that he heard me and obviously he heard.

"omg Jisoo lower down your voice you are a girl," Yoseob oppa shushed me.

"Oh hey Jisoo."

"Do you wanna join us for break ?"

"Ermm will I disturb you ?"

"Nope not at all, come and sit beside me."

"Is he the guy u told me about yesterday ?" Yoseob oppa whispered to me.

"Obviously not, he is just my seat mate or maybe soon to be friend because you and Dujun oppa said that I don't have friends," I said kinda loudly.

"OMG Jisoo are you friend zoning me? I is shooked"

"Hmm kinda," we all laughed at my statement.

Bell rings

"BAII OPPAs WE HAVE TO GO FOR OUR CLASS NOW," I panicked because I actually planned to go back before the bell ring but they were having a great conversation with Dongwoon and I think Dongwoon is becoming their friend more than mine.

"Jisoo yaa, your brother is real fun."

"Yea not until you have to face him everyday and have to deal with him being too overprotective."

"He don't look overprotective though," he laughed.

"Even Yoseob oppa is like him just because we grew up together since young," I sighed but kinda grateful to have them.

~To be continued~

author's note
okay ngl sometimes i forgot about this fan fiction loll. hmmm junhyung isn't really in this chapter he is only mentioned like once HAHAHA i didn't know where to put him so probably the next chapter. i'll try to write more, and sorry if it's too short.