Kirito vs Yuuki part 2

Kirito waits by the big tree to challenge The purple knight until he sees a guy falling from the sky as he says "dammit I lost". A female comes down from the sky and says "ok who's my next challenger" most of the people backed up until Kirito says "I am". Everyone looked at Kirito as some of them said "hey isn't that the black swordsman of Sao" another said "yeah that's him". Yuuki said "ok let's get this started" she brings out her sword as Kirito only brings out one of his swords and says "let's go".

At Asuna's house:

Asuna was making some lunch for her and kirito for school tomorrow as she says "I hope he likes them I put alot of work into these bad boys".

Back to Kirito:

Kirito was having a hard time landing a hit on Yuuki as he thinks 'that speed is incredible but I have a plan' he starts to charge at Yuuki as she slashed down words at Kirito only for him to move and slash her landing a hit. Yuuki moved back and was impressed as she thinks 'maybe he's the one that can help me'. Kirito starts to breath heavy and says "I give up" giving Yuuki a shock as she says "what why it was getting fun". Kirito then explains "sorry it's late for me and I have school tomorrow again sorry" he flys off to his house leaving a blushing Yuuki.

That's about it guys I hope you enjoy it. I do not own Sword art online.