Dark Kirito vs Sting Part 2

Sting was on the ground with only a little bit of health left as Dark Kirito was standing over him with an evil smile on his face and said "your to weak you may have beaten Kirito but you won't beat me with your power". Sting falls unconscious due to the amount of bloodlust from Dark Kirito as he laughs and walks away.

With Asuna:

Asuna just logged into alo as she sees a crowd around the telport gate as she runs over there only to see Yuuki on the ground crying next to an unconscious Sting as she asked "Yuuki what happened". Yuuki looks into Asuna's eyes and says "someone told me that Sting was here so I ran over here and saw him badly hurt". Asuna hugged Yuuki and said "don't worry it's just a game he will be fine" she looks over at sting and sees something horrible she sees blood. Asuna yells and everyone turns to see Sting's body as they see the blood as well and everyone was in shocked.

With Kirito:

Kirito woke up in his virtual house with a headache as he gets up from his bed to use the bathroom to look in the mirror and then he sees a dark version of him standing behind him but as he turns around it was gone.

Me:That's it for this chapter sorry it took so long been busy again

Dark Kirito: yeah you have been busy lately remember that readers want to read your story asshole

Me: shut up

Asuna: he has a point

Me: ....I know

Stay powerful