Kirito vs Sting Part 1

Sting just stares at Kirito and sends him a duel request as Kirito press the accept button and they both bring their weapons out waiting for the countdown to end.

With Asuna and Yuuki

Asuna is cooking some food for Yuuki and the sleeping knights as she starts to think about how she cooked for Kirito in Sao for the first time and still remembers his face after he ate her cooking. It brings out a smile on her face but then she started to cry at the thought of missing him as the sleeping knights looked at Asuna and they know she is feeling sad. Yuuki looks at Asuna and walks up to her saying "Hey Asuna how about after lunch we go for a walk around town just the two of us" Asuna looks at Yuuki as she smiles and says "Sure".

Back to Kirito and Sting

The countdown goes to zero and they charged at each other both swords touch each other with force as Kirito says "tell me where Asuna is" Sting just kicks him in the stomach and says "face it Kirito she isn't just yours she can hang out with other people just like how you hang out with your friends". Kirito stands there having a shocked face on and thinks 'am I the reason Asuna haven't came back yet dammit I can I be so stupid' Sting walks up to Kirito with his sword ready to slash him in half saying "it's over Kirito I win"

Cliffhanger!!!!!. Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you all enjoyed it. I do not own Sword art online