⊿ 2|| the Skywanker and Rebel Dweeb *

"You didn't have to go on this suicide mission

"You didn't have to go on this suicide mission."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"Why so serious, Princess?"

"Why so stupid, Skywalker?" Jessica retorted, glaring at the shaggy haired boy.

After her initial shock from getting to Earth and meeting the man who she believed to be her soul mate, Jessica caught up with Jackson. Jackson then proceeded to scurry off and meet up with some of the few friends he did have in the Skybox, Miller. It seemed like a large weight was lifted off Jessica's chest and she was finally able to do productive things like meet the blonde from earlier.

Jessica knew that she was going to need a connection with Clarke to survive; she just knew Clarke was going to be someone important in their journey.

Finn chuckled, "Look it's not like we died in a fiery explosion."

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." Clarke said, her gaze flicking around from the map, to their terrain, to him.

"You don't like being called Princess do you, Princess?" Finn says, a flirty look on his face. One Jessica wanted to smack off. She hated guys like him-ones that made you think that they were innocent and well-intentioned guys but only wanted to get in your pants and nothing more.

"Do you see that peak over there?" Clarke replied, effectively shutting down Finn, making Jessica smile. "That's Mount Weather."

Clarke's crease became more prominent as she stared at the mountain. "There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

"Oh shit. " Jessica replied, sighing. Finn then walked away along the two girls to return to scanning the map with Jessica asking Clarke questions every now and again. Her back had just started to cramp up when Wells approached them, or more specifically-Clarke.

"We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." Wells spit out making Clarke turn to him.

"Okay, and? Unless any of that helps us get to Mount Weather, it's not important." Jessica told him, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"All that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather." Clarke explain, turning back around to the table that was holding their map. "See? Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive."