⊿ 3|| A full 360

{PSA: this chapter has not been rewritten yet so it doesn't match
the one before. I'm going to revamp
this book sometime but i hope you
still read! }

 I'm going to revamp this book sometime but i hope you still read! }

"I pictured you differently."

.+**+**+.+**+.

Jessica was in pain.

When she awoke, the sky was blue. It was a baby blue color that made Jessica's eyes hurt. She stared at it in amaze before a throbbing pain in her side made her remember all that had happened.

A groan emitted from her and multiple heads popped up and blocked her vision of the sky.

"Are you okay, Maddy?" Jasper asked.

"Well, except for the agonizing pain." She groaned, attempting to sit up. Clarke's arm reached out and grabbed her, helping her reach a sitting position.

Jessica sees that while she was out, the others set up camp. There's a fire in front of her that was emitting the brightest oranges she has ever seen, keeping her warm despite the breeze blowing through the trees.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." He muttered scooting away from her.

"Where are we?" Jessica asked, she didn't recognize anything around her but then again, to her all the trees looked the same.

"We're about half a mile away from the stream." Octavia said, announcing her presence to Jessica who hadn't noticed she was there, pain showing slightly through her voice. Octavia smiled over at the brunette. "Thanks for jumping in after me Maddy. I didn't really think anyone would."

"Of course I would, Tav. You're my best friend." Jessica said laying back down, the pain in her torso starting to be too much.

"You know Finn carried you all the way over here." Octavia whispered, nodding her head to him. Jessica bit her lip looking to side where Finn was, deep in conversation Monty and Jasper. She couldn't help but notice how cute he was. Coincidentally, Finn happened to look over at the brunette and smiled a smile that made butterflies erupt in Jessica's stomach.

Knowing what she somehow caused to happened, Octavia glared at the ground before using a tree to pull herself up.

"Okay guys it's time to start walking again. We gotta figure out how to cross the stream to get to Mount Weather." Clarke said standing up and dusting off her pants. Jessica made a move to get up but squeezed her eyes shut as a wave of pain unfolded across her body, stopping her from doing anything.