⊿ 12|| kisses and competitions

"you always bring me such joy

"you always bring me such joy."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

"So you and Finn, huh?" Jessica asked, from her position on Jackson's back as the group headed back to the camp, Jessica taking this as a great opportunity to interrogate her friend. "I thought he was just the little tramp that followed you around your whole life."

"Yeah, me and Finn. I- I don't know. It was like this switch flipped and we fell in love." Raven said with a smile as gazed in his direction, where he was walking dangerously close to a blonde headed girl. Jessica and Jackson glared at the pair and both felt disgust towards Finn, one for being too close to Clarke and the other for his traitorous actions.

"And that was before or after you failed to visit me in prison?" Raven groaned in response, merely looking at Jessica with a pleading look.

"I was hoping you weren't going to bring that up." Jessica smiled at Raven stretching her arm out as if to shake her hand.

"Hi, my name's Jessica Hollis and I never let anyone live anything down." Jessica said making laughter erupt from Jackson and Raven groan once more.

"Hey, I'll get to you next, Jacky." Jessica said, lightly flicking his ear.

"I became a guard for you, Jess." Jackson told the girl on his back causing her to slouch slightly in defeat.

"Fine, fine. I'll let you off easy." Jessica said before planting a kiss to the back of his head.

"You just love kissing me, don't you?" Jackson said with a smile as he peered back a Jessica.

"Oh, stop acting like you don't love it." Jessica said as she rolled her eyes before giving Jackson another kiss.

"You guys are so cute." Raven said, reminding the two of her presence. "Not as cute as me and Finn but-"

"Um, no honey. Jackson and I are waay cuter than you and Sharky. I mean, just look at us. He's giving me a piggyback ride to camp."

"Well, Finn made me this necklace."

"Ooo, he has the art capacity of a twelve year old, good for you." Jessica said mockingly, giving Raven a fake pout. "Jackson gave me a gun."

"Yes, Jessica he did so take a hint and blow your brains out already." Raven said smugly as Jessica gasped loudly.

"Ladies, ladies, put your dicks away." Jackson spoke up immediately getting a wack on the head from Jessica.