Chapter 2

He carried me over to a white room. I'm guessing the Doctor? the doctor put me in his arms then on the bed. he grabs a needle and I hate needles. I scream and start screaming and wiggling. Alpha takes me in his arms and starts cooing in my ear I calm down and feel a pain but its not too bad. Mr. Doctor guy whispers to Alpha dude. "Why the hell did you bring me a rouge?!" he speaks in fury. "well doc. she aint no werewolf shes a werefox. i want to run some tests on her." i yelp and start running twards the boundrys not twards keegan's territory but east. i look back too see alpha smiling. i shift, and like im invisible i run. i have the speed of a vampire and the strength of a vampire. i am also a werefox. like cant i be a normal 3 year old? i run into another furry thing i whimper and try to continue but he grabs me around my middle and says "Shhh i wont hurt you calm down." i trust that and calm down. he growls at the alpha and he backs down and carries me into the house.

Its a huge house i shift i still have my clothes on. i snuggle into his chest and fall asleep but before i do i hear him chuckle.

I wake up in a hge room with a giant bed. i stretch and pop my back i smile. i then pop my knuckels and neck. it unordinary too 3 year old to be able to do this but i taught myself. i get out of the bed and falling on my face. i giggle and get up i see a door and open it. a hallway, i poke my head out and look to my right to see a stair case. i run and jump on the railing sliding down i was giggling, alot. i got to the bottom and simply jumped off. i see a pack stareing at me i start to turn back but fluffy guy says "here whats your name?" he smiles. i smile back and answer. "Mia is my name." a guy steps up and says "Hi Mia im Alec. in the beta." i smile at him. A girl stups up and says "hi my name is Grace." i was mesmorized by her eyes and i put my arms out to her she smiles andpicks me up. "im hungry grace." she smiles "Yes honey". Wait i say. i point to fluffy guy and say. "Whats your name?" " mine is Jasper." i smile and ask for a high five. he high fives me and i giggle.

A/N;

sorry for the long wait on the story i have very little time to write so the chapters will probley be short bye gu