Chapter 13

I shoot awake and inwardly panic, I'm in an unfamiliar room. The walls are gray and there is a twin bed in the middle of the room with a mint and white chevron bedspread. This is your room, Mia. did you forget it so easily because of me? Grace's high voice said in my head. "get out of my head you slut" I growl to myself. I do remember this room, its been a while but I vividly remember it. I find the door out of my room and tip-toe out into the hall looking over my shoulder and ready to fight. I fucking wish I hadn't been taken by Keegan, it will haunt me till I die. I eventually find the staircase and make my way down slowly and quietly. Why am I being sneaky? this is my home... right? I hear voices in the kitchen and I flatten myself against the wall to hear Jasper talking to Alec. "Alpha, its been six years we have to give her time." Alec says. "What do you mean by that?" Jasper responds intrigued, "I mean Alpha, she was taken six years ago and who knows what Keegan did to her? My point is we need to take it slow around her till we figure this out." Alec says and I'm instantly grateful, but what is Jasper trying to do? He wants to question you Taylor, do not reveal a drop of your blood family! Mothers panic ridden voice rings in my head. Blood family my ass. My stomach grumbles quite loudly and im surprised Jasper and Alec didn't hear it. I walk into the kitchen and Jaspers eyes spark and he wants to hug me but he holds himself back. "good morning Mia. Blueberry pancakes?" Jasper asks in a strained voice, but the wall cannot hold the tide and he half runs to me and picked me up in his arms. I wiggle in his arms as I start panicking and black dots dance in my vison before I black-out the last thing I hear is "No I'm sorry my baby I'm so fucking stupid!"

I wake up in a blindingly white room and flip the fuck out and I almost instantly calm down to see Jaspers anguish-twisted face looking at me. "Dad," I breath out and his eyes spark with happiness. "I'm so sorry Mia I didn't mean to hug you so crushingly." Jasper says as self loathing drips from his voice. "Dad, its ok. I mean it was a stupid thing to do but I wont hold it against you." i smile at him and leans back, relived. "I will kill Keegan for what he did to you." Jasper says with blinding anger. "Not if I do it first, he's a piece of shit and I want him to die by my hands." I say with the six years of my life taken by that piece of shit. Jasper looks dumbfounded and struggles to find words for what I just said. He was saved by saying anything by the doctor "Alpha, Mia." he says and bows. "Speak Carlos." Jasper says in his alpha tone and I instantly tensed and started shaking. "Mia appears to have mild PTSD it could be worse but it seems she's strong." The doctor, Carlos says quickly and takes a step back as a natural instinct. Anger boils to my surface, "Jasper why the hell did he take a step back after speaking?" I ask in a deadly tone. "Mia, not now." He grinds out between clenched teeth. "Don't 'not now' me! I want to know why the pack seems to have a primal fear of you!" I shout at Jasper. He looks astonished, "Mia, you couldn't even begin to understand how you being taken away from me took its toll on me! I acted without emotion because I knew you were somewhere out in this world being Miserable!" Jasper yells back and is shaking with anger, shaking with anger the same way Keegan did if I put a toe out of line. he runs his hand through his hair and I flinch, doing without thinking, and drop to the ground. "PLEASE DONT HIT ME I'M SORRY" I scream while sobbing. I started panicking cause I couldn't breath and the world falls away into nothingness.

Sammi's POV:

My precious daughter escaped Keegan again. I'm glad I alerted Gretta, she never deserved what Keegan did to her. My mate walks into the holding cell he now keeps me in. "Sammi, Sammi, Sammi. Why did you give Taylor back to that dick who took her from me in the first place?" Keegan says while pacing outside my cell. "Us, Hayden. She's also my daughter." I say in a deadly voice. He turned white at the mention of his real name. "That's not my name! She was never yours! She was Mine!" He Screams through the bars. I look at him through the bars and get up off the cot. "Hayden, She was never yours, Jasper is her rightful father because he loves her while you wish to control her. I bet you have sent your best hunters to find her but that wont be enough." I say and my voice drips with poison. he spins on his heel shaking with uncontrollable rage. "You will stay down here till we solve this issue of where your loyalties lie, until then, have fun in your daughters old cell." Keegan says and shuts me out from the world.

A/N

Hello! I'm am going to try to update every week! I hope this doesn't flop lol.