chapter 4

~~Shopping~~

We hopped in Jasper's car, a Matte black Range Rover. I sat in back with Gray, she kept looking at me nervously I don't know why. when we finally got to a big building there were people everywhere. I got nervous and grabbed onto Jasper. He picked me up and I nuzzled my head into his neck. We got into the building and Gray grabbed Jaspers hand leading us to Forever One. she picked out clothes then paid, after going into about 3 more stores. I hate a total of 5 medium sized bags, we now at the food court, jasper stiffened and said "We have to go Alpha Kegan is here." Gray swung me on her back and covered me with a coat and wore a black backpack, covering my scent and hiding me. I could tell we were passing Kegan and his ghouls. But we kept walking, Kegan caught up with Jasper and whispered "I know you have my daughter, giver her back!" Jasper I could tell was calm, "No never not with what you did to my new daughter, I singed the papers this morning, making her my daughter." I was surprised that caught me off guard. Kegan whimpered. "she's mine biologically, so I claim her!" JJ laughed and started walking Gray walking in front of JJ I shifted to fit against her stomach so if Kegan were to look at Gray's back. we got to the Range Rover and gray did not put me in the back of the car, JJ started driving and Gray unzipped the coat, she cradled me and I fell into a sleep but before she whispered "Sleep well Mia I love you." and with that I was out.

I wake up in a new room of the giant house, a smaller room, walls Matte grey and a mint chevron bed spread. I get up and open one of many doors, a bathroom, I quickly use the bathroom and wash my hands. then comb through a mess I call my hair. I go back and sit on my bed debating which door too open to a closet. but 5 bags caught my eye. I quickly dress my self with difficulty into a white shirt and black leggings with black socks. then run down the hall and I fell, face planting. I giggle and a door open, I sit straight up to see Alec. I reach for him and he picks me up and brings me down stairs. And with that I see JJ talking with Gray. there voices in a low whisper. Alec handed me to Jasper, witch he asked "You hungry Mia?" I nodded my head as my stomach growled. he smiled as he set me on the counter. I saw Gray sitting, waiting and looking hungry. "I am" I giggled. Jasper looked at us and smiled. he handed me chocolate chip pancakes ooohhh they look so good. The omega walks into the room. "May, your late!" J yells. "I'm sorry sir, I forgot about my duties. what homework do you need done?" I felt bad for may she's a real pretty girl. "Math and history, may what would you like to eat?" she looked at JJ surprised. "Anything will do, excuse me sir," she walked off.

"Mia bath?" JJ asked I nodded p and down excitedly I love baths!! He took me to the bahroom, and practically had the same expression as Grey.

When Jasper was dressing me and combing my hair he asks "Mia would you be ok if um I was your um new dad?" he mumbled through. "Yeah!!!!" I said excitedly. he smiled and kissed my head. I yawned. "Nap time?" I nodded. and he put me to sleep humming.

A/N

enjoy