Chapter 7

I lay on the cellar floor, beaten bloody. "So Mia, have we learned our lesson?" said Alpha Kegan. "Yes sir," I said in my smallest voice. He brought the whip down across my back once more. "For good measure," He spits in my face. He leaves the cellar and locks it behind him. Shutting me out from the outside world.

I sat up, covered in sweat. I remembered the event of the day before and trembling, wadded into my bathroom and took a shower then it hit me. Today is my birthday. That seems to lighten my mood as I set for the stairs and I run into Gray. "Watch it freak," she growled at me. me being me, I  flicked her off and continued walking. As I entered the Kitchen I see Jasper. He did not see me nor the others. "Mia is not a threat!" whisper-yelled Jasper. "To me she is! would you take away my safety for this creature?" said Grace's Mate. Jasper hit the table sending a spider web of cracks through it. "She will not be leaving! She is my daughter!" Growled Jasper is a threatening tone. An arm wrapped around my middle picking me up. "Found her Alpha." I turned in his arms to see the Beta Alec. "Let me go!" I squealed. Jasper turned and took me in his arms. "Hey girl, sleep well?" said Jasper. I nodded "Hungry." I said in my small voice. "Marissa, Make her two chocolate chip pancakes." Ordered Jasper. "Dad?" I said. "Yes Girly?" Answered Jasper. "Today is my birthday." I said. Jasper looked surprised and started jumping up and down yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!" I was giggling.

    As I ran up to my room to get dressed because Dada promised to take me shopping. I ran into Grace and Daniel, a pair of idiots. "Wait, Daniel. This little bitch flicked me off earlier!" She said and blocking me from entering my room. He stepped towards me and growled "How dare you disrespect my mate!" and he brought is claw down but I
was quicker than him. I ducked under and ran under his legs and into my room. I shut it and locked it. Why was life so difficult for me? Granted I have a dad now but literally everyone hates me. I padded towards my closet and picked out  a simple outfit, Leggings and a baby blue sweatshirt. I heard a knock on my door I walked towards it and opened it to see Beta Alec. "Ready Miss?" he said. I nodded and he picked me up and brought me to the garage where Jasper was waiting. "Which car?" He smiled. "Jeep." I answered. He smiled wider and set me in my car seat. We spent hours shopping, at the end of the day we got into the car arms full of bags (More like Jasper) and drove home. I felt tired and let the darkness consume me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

Guys I'm really sorry I have not updated in a while, I plan on updating twice a week if possible. I honestly thought this book was going nowhere.