Chapter 5

I wake up in a office, to be exact dad's office. he sees me awake and smiles. he come and picks me up. I yawn loudly, he chuckles. "still tired?" I nod my head. "Food?" I ask. he smiles and nods. he takes me downstairs and I see May. "May 3 pancakes, chocolate chip." dad says. I wiggle out of his grip and I land on a couch. I smile. "Daddy?" he looks happy "Yes baby?" he smiles. "can I play outside in my foxy?" He smiles "After breakfast." I smile. I Yell "GRAY?" her head pops around the corner and I start giggling. She smiles and walks around the corner and swoops me up from the couch I giggle. "Yes Mia?" I giggle again. but I stop. "Are there other children in did house?" I ask, well I want a friend. "Yes there are, but Mia there is only me, Alec, and Jasper. Because they are visiting a pack in Canada." She responds. "hmmm. I want a friend, that's my age." I say. "Mia baby, Breakfast!!" Jasper yells from the kitchen. I squirm from Gray's grip and conveniently land on the floor. I run too the Kitchen. I got there super fast. May and Jasper look amazed. I sit down and eat. I finish and say "Outside?" he smiles. We walk outside. I shift, into a reddish brown fox. no clothe shreds so I'm good. I see Jasper in his wolf. a brown wolf with blond markings. I point my head towards the trees, I run, but not in my vampire speed. Jasper easily catches up with me I look towards him pushing to get ahead. I smile and slow down a bit. Jasper abruptly stops and sniffs and Howls. Keegan appears from the trees. along with Amelia, my horrid biological parents. "Marrisa, nice to see you again." I shift. my clothes are still there "My name is Mia, Not Marrisa." I growl. "Get her!" Keegan growls, Japer took off, I did too in my vampire like speed and stopping to kick keegan in the Junk. "Leave me and my Dad alone" I growl.

I keep running, getting to the pack house and I see Jasper sitting there in his wolf I get to the door before I'm not invisible. "Mia!" I look at him I start Crying he picks me up in his arms and shushes me. I am uncontrollably crying until I fall asleep.

A/N

I know people are not reading this but I'm write this just in case I guess.