Coach Winchester and Mr. Novak

A/N: hello people! Here is the new chapter

Anyway! Comment, favorite, make requests if you have any, and I hope you enjoy!

-Sam

--------------

"Did you see Mr. Novak and Coach Winchester this morning?"

"No! What happened?"

"They were totally flirting!"

The gossip continued to flow throughout the school. Countless versions of their favorite teachers' interactions being passed down. The said teachers were getting good at masking their feelings about the situation, but they were constantly bombarded with questions.

"Mr. Novak! I have a warm-up question for you, is Coach Winchester a good kisser?"

Detention for you.

"Coach Winchester instead of running laps can we braid each other's hair and talk about Mr. Novak?"

A mile for you.

Coach Winchester, or Dean, as most people called him was sick of these questions. Mr. Novak was his very good friend and nothing more. On school grounds anyways.

If it weren't for the kids constant bugging they could have already made their relationship public. The principal felt that students were already distracted with their friendship and that their actual relationship was going to cause a riot.

"I swear these kids are nothing but cockblocks," Dean complained to his lunchlady brother.

"You should hear what they say, definitely not cockblocks," Sam laughed, fiddling with his hairnet.

"Well that's disgusting," he grimaced.

"Hello Dean. Sam," Dean was greeted with a kiss on his cheek. They were in the teacher's lounge so they only had to worry about the crabby Mr. Crowley lecturing them on PDA.

"That means it's almost lunch time. Duty calls," Sam sighed, ignoring the way Dean laughed at his hairnet.

"So did you hear the latest gossip?" Dean wiggled his eyebrows, shoving fries into his mouth.

Cas grimaced, at the thought of new gossip and his boyfriend's eating habits. "What did we do today?"

"This morning we were totally flirting and I guess they weren't wrong," the coach smirked.

"You're terrible."

-----------------------

"Oh my god! I just heard Mr. Crowley say that Mr. Novak and Coach Winchester had lunch together! It was a lunch date!"

"That's so goals!"

------------------------

"We're 'goals'." Dean stated proudly, walking into Cas's classroom after school.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cas furrowed his eyebrows when the papers he needed to grade wouldn't go into his bag.

Dean rolled his eyes, grabbing the papers and easily shoving them into the bag. "We are a power couple, the couple everyone wants to be."

"They aren't supposed to know we are a couple," Cas scowled, unhappy that he couldn't hold Dean's hand.

"Let the kids use their imagination," Dean smiled.

They reached the parking lot and Cas was ready to part ways before Dean stopped him. The coach grabbed the teacher by the waist and quickly pecked his lips.

"Dean," Cas hissed, though he couldn't really be mad.

"See you at home, Sunshine," Dean winked, easily getting into his car.

The two teenagers hidden across the parking lot could hardly contain themselves. Not only were their teachers together, but they got it on camera.

When the couple walked into school the next morning something felt off. There was no bugging and no badgering from their students, only chirpy good mornings. They shared a look before parting ways.

Cas's first period class was far too quiet, they quickly did their warm-up and patiently waited for Cas to finish roll.

He cleared his throat before starting class. "Okay, we have AP testing soon and I asked you guys to pick a photo and prompt to share with the class."

A hand quickly shot up. "I have one Mr. Novak."

"Perfect. Come on up, Charlie."

Charlie quickly scurried up and wrote the question, everyone seemed to be vibrating with excitement. Cas wished he knew why.

When he turned back to the board, he was shocked.

Using the photo provided, explain what these two men are doing and how long their relationship has been happening.

Charlie held up her phone with a picture that clearly showed, Dean kissing Cas in the parking lot yesterday.

"Dean, you idiot," Cas mumbled, leaning heavily on his desk.

"Sit. Down." Cas said sternly, none of his students had ever heard him use that tone.

Charlie was quick to run to her desk, turning to her neighbor with wide eyes.

"Who else knows?" He was calmly erasing the board and this state was even more terrifying.

"The whole school, Mr. Novak," Kevin piped up, hoping he could use his card as the favorite student.

"Has Coach Winchester been made aware?" Cas turned towards them, a burning in his blue eyes.

"His first period had a plan."

Cas nodded, pushing off from the board. "We're going to the gym."

The scraping of seats quickly filled the room and the soft squeak of sneakers echoed in the halls. They could hear yelling from the gym and it most definitely wasn't from a dodgeball game.

When Cas pushed open the doors, the words became clear and he could hardly stop the smile on his face.

"If anyone of you stops running, I will see you here again after school for a week," Mr. Novak's class considered themselves lucky that they didn't have Coach Winchester.

"Dean," as soon as he heard that voice, his expression softened and his previous anger seemed to disappear.

"This whistle makes me their god," Dean laughed, but quickly stopped when he saw his boyfriend's class.

"This is a private conversation so unless you want to be running laps too, I suggest you scram!" Everyone was quick to find seats in the bleachers, not wanting to anger the coach further.

"So I guess a goodbye kiss on school grounds wasn't the smartest idea," Dean stated, rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"You're unbelievable, Dean Winchester," Cas shook his head.

"I bet Principal Kripke will be happy," Dean smiled, cheekily.

"I hate you," Cas sighed.

What Dean did next only made Cas hate and love Dean more. Over 60 students were stunned as Coach Winchester kissed Mr. Novak in the middle of the gym.

They only pulled away when they heard their kids cheering.

"Hey! Who said you could stop running?"