Enochian Vows

A/N: sorry it's been so long! And sorry this is so short. But I hope you like this, sorry if you hate it. School is taking up a lot of time and I'm doing extracurricular activities. So I only have so much time.

Also the picture up top is a fun fact that I found while doing research. I thought it was interesting.

Anyways! Make sure you comment, vote, and make requests if you have any! I'll try to update more!

-Sam

----------

Sam couldn't help but tease Dean as soon as he saw a familiar ring on Cas's finger.

"So when's the wedding?" Every time Dean rolled his eyes and yelled him to fuck off.

Soon it just became annoying.

"Dean! It's America, you can get married anywhere."

And each time Sam got the same response, "We live in a secret bunker and are enemies to the government. I'm good."

So Sam thought maybe Cas would be a bit easier to convince. If he could convince Cas, Cas could definitely convince Dean.

"You know traditional wedding stuff, right Cas?"

And damn Dean for warning the angel ahead of time. "I don't exist according to the government. We'd never get a wedding license."

Sam tried everything to get them into a chapel.

"What if you're in the hospital and they won't let Cas see you because he isn't your husband?"

The pure anger on Dean's face told him to never bring that up again. "I'd love to see them try."

Of course, Dean and Cas also had this conversation.

"We don't technically need to get married right?" Cas asked nervously.

"There's no need to. I know you're mine and you know I'm yours. It's simple."

"Then why do other people do it?"

Dean sighed. "I don't know. To file taxes together? People just get married."

That night, as they laid in bed (Dean found it hard to fall asleep without Cas even though the angel didn't sleep), Cas whispered something.

"There's these enochian vows," he slightly turned his head to look up at Dean. "Adam and Eve spoke these words to unify themselves."

Dean kept his eyes closed, but smiled widely. "What are they?"

"Olani plapli, Dean Winchester, ol hoath od ol micma niis oiad page ol malpirg," Dean never realized how good enochian sounded until it was leaving Cas's lips.

I take Dean Winchester, to love and to hold for the rest of my life.

Dean felt Cas waiting on him, hoping he'd say the words back. Why wouldn't he? Dean was sure he loved Cas with all his heart, with everything he had.

"Olani plapli, Castiel, ol hoath od ol micma niis oiad page ol malpirg."

I take Castiel, to love and to hold for the rest of my life.

Dean felt Cas lay his head back on Dean's chest, continuing to trace patterns into his skin.

"I love you, Castiel Winchester," Dean smirked, planting a kiss on Cas's head.

"I love you too, Dean Winchester."