Author's Note

Guys I want to start off by saying sorry for the lack of updates. I have been so busy with school and person problems that I am going through. I will keep writing, I promise, but it will take me some time.

I also want to ask for requests because that is another reason I'm having a hard time writing. I can't think of anymore oneshot ideas that I want to do so please request something that you are dying to read.

I am currently working on the part 2 of the last oneshot, it will have a happy ending upon request. I've started to work on that so hopefully I can update that soon. So yeah I just wanted to update you guys so you knew I wasn't dead and that I would continue this book.

Honestly I'm still shocked at how popular it got and how many people read these. I never thought that I would be one of those people and it's amazing. So thank you again for everything that you guys are doing, I truly appreciate it.

Don't be afraid to ask for help even if it is from a stranger. If you want to be friends omg message me because that would be great. If you're in other fandoms let me know and we compare them. Don't be afraid to talk to me.

So until the next time I update... thanks again for all the patience and love you guys give me.

OH! If any of you guys want to make me a new story cover that would be amazing. I'm not very good at that sort of stuff, I just put text on pictures. But if you guys want to send me some I would like that a lot. Thanks again.