Chapter 18 (So in conclusion...)

Grace and Allison are now happy, they are spending Christmas with their grandmother in Ireland. Grace and Taylor has never left each other's sight ever since they got together. The same with Allison and Toby. Toby has matured a bit but he's still the douche he is but other than that he's taking care of Allison.

David disappeared that day, it turned out that he met a guy in school and they wanted to get to know each other. I also heard from him that he's the hottest guy he's met. Oh bless him!

Vanessa is now happy with Kenneth, she also joined the book club because apparently she wants to read books about fashion but she doesn't know where to start.

Nica, Samantha, And Janice are going to go on a holiday with Janice's mom to go to France for Christmas.

Anthony and Natasha didn't end up together. Anthony didn't want her back and Natasha is going to go to Wales to cool off.

Mahalia was with Natasha at the start of Christmas break but Mahalia went back to her grandparents house to spend Christmas and apparently she met a very hunky surfer that took her number. What a babe.

Charlotte has been very supportive about me and her cousin, she herself is in love with her bestfriend but I don't know if she's brave enough to admit it.

And me? Well. Let's say that this fairy tale will end with a happy ending.

My name is Savanna Nicholas and this is the story of my life change.