Chapter 7

"We're going out tonight," Paige said going through my closet.

"Well, I highly doubt you'll find anything in there because my mother still buys my clothes," I replied.

"Yeah, that's why I brought these." She smiled pulling dresses out of her bag. I smiled shaking my head. "Now let's get ready." Paige started working on her hair. As I swiped some mascara on my eyelashes.

Once I was finished with my hair and makeup I slipped on the dress. "We look hot." Paige smiled.

"Now, all we have to do is sneak out," I stated. My mother was going to kill me if she found out. And honestly, I don't care. For once I was going to do something that I want, and I wasn't going to let anyone get in my way. "Okay, take off your shoes so they can't hear us walking," I said.

"Sounds like you've done this before." She laughed.

"Maybe," I replied. I didn't want to admit to Paige that I was always too scared to do it, but I've seen it done in the movies and it doesn't look that hard. 

 I turned off the light in my room and pushed Paige outside. I locked the door behind us. Knowing that I had put a key on top of the molding of my door. We quietly walked down the stairs.

"You have your key right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I have my key?" I replied. "So what's the plan?" We climbed into her car.

"We go to the club and we get piss drunk." She replied starting her car up.

"And how are we going to get in? We're both underage." I stated.

"We have these." She said smiling as she flashed fake ids.

"We're going to get in so much trouble if they find out they're fake." I placed my head in my hands.

"C'mon Riles live a little." She laughed as she pulled onto a street. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I felt it die down a little. I mean I deserve this, I deserve to have a little fun for once in my life. So for a night, I am going to forget about the consequences and party like there's no tomorrow.

She parked the car and we both got out. "Follow me." She said. She walked right past the line and right up to the club bouncers. "I'm on the list."

"Name." He said firmly. The man had to be at least six foot seven. Which made me have to literally look up at him. I only stood to be five foot four. Which made me feel tiny compared to him.

"Paige Smith." She replied. The man nodded his head letting us through. Which made the people standing in line probably for hours groan in annoyance.

"How the hell is your name on the list?" I asked.

"My cousin Felix owns the place and since I'm his favorite cousin he put me on the list." She smiled. "Now let's get some drinks." She grabbed my hand and led me to the bar that they had. "Fee!"

"Well if it isn't my wonderful cousin. How are my dear?" He said

"I am wonderful Felix."

"You must be the famous Riley." He smiled placing drinks in front of us. Paige picked it up and downed the shot with one gulp. I took a deep breath downing the shot like Paige. The alcohol gave my throat a burning sensation.

Felix placed another round of shots in front of us before tending to other people. I tipped the glass back once again letting the warm liquid slip down my throat. "You might want to slow down there pretty lady otherwise you're going to get smashed." Felix laughed. "This is from that guy over there."