Chapter 18

*3 Weeks Later*

I stand in my wedding dress. I smooth out my dress and take a deep breath. My mother walked in and I turned around. "You look so beautiful." She whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, mother," I mumbled.

"Do you feel nervous?" She asked and I nodded. "Don't worry, Harry is too."

"I'm going to go sit down." She said and I nodded. Gemma walked in with her purple bridesmaid dress.

"Everyone's ready, are you?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied. I wasn't though. Harry and I did get closer but I still wasn't ready for this. I walked over to my dad and wrapped my arm around his. We stood off to the side so when they open the doors the guests can't see us.

The girls walked down the aisle one by one. "You ready?" My dad asked and I nodded. I peeked around the door and Harry was standing at the end of the aisle smiling. My dad walked me down the aisle and Harry teared up a little bit.

I'll admit so did I, but probably not for the same reasons as Harry. This is it this is the moment where I lose the small amount of freedom that I had. Most girls see their wedding as a beginning to something great, but all I saw was the end of my precious adolescence that I never even got the chance to experience.

My dad handed me off to Harry. Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and squeezed my hand softly. The priest stood in front of us and began the ceremony. We decided not to write our vows. We didn't get to know each other well enough to write sentimental things to one another.

"I Harry Edward Styles, take you Riley Marie Wilson, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day until death do us part," Harry said while looking into my eyes.

"I Riley Marie Wilson, take you Harry Edward Styles, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part," I said while a tear fell from my eye. Harry smiled as he wiped the tear away.

He probably thought they were tears of joy. I'd be lying if they were. This was it, the moment it was final. This was the nail in the coffin. I now would have to give myself to someone I hardly knew for the rest of my life.

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Riley Marie Wilson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The man asked.

"I do," Harry replied.

"Do you Riley Marie Wilson take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The man asked.

"I do," I replied.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The man said. Harry pulled me by my waist and kissed me. We pulled away and everyone was clapping.

We walked back down the aisle with our bridesmaids and groomsmen following. They stood next to us at the exit of the church. I smiled and thanked people for coming.

I felt this pit in my stomach, and no matter what I tried to focus on, that feeling just wouldn't go away. I think it's because deep down I know I should've fought harder. Then maybe I wouldn't be standing here thanking people for coming to a wedding I didn't even want to have.

Harry's arm wrapped around my waist and I smiled at him. Today is supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life, and maybe if it was with the right person it would've been.