Newbies

Hi guys this a quick thing I made, please don't be to judgey.

Random persons PoV

As Salma, the crazy one and Nour the sensible one walked out of school searching for there BFF, they thought it was a normal day well, they were wrong...

They walked into the park where they saw the mental one Georgina lead on the floor unconsious her cousin Charlie was shielding her from an aproching... wait what was that? Suddenly, 3 boys appear from a shadow and start fighting with a sword as if they were the ones in a near death situation soon it is all over! They tell us that they are going to take us to a safe place, the muscular one with deep sea blue eyes picks up George so we have no choice we must follow them towards a shadow. BOOM! We are at the camp.

Annabeth's PoV

newbies awesome I wonder there godly parents are? Ohhh Leo walked towards the 3 consious ones it looks like we are going to play truth or dare. Wish us good luck...

In Percys cabin still Annabeth's PoV

Here we all are ready for a game of truth or dare. The players are me, Percy, Leo , Tyson, Clarrise, newbies: Charlie, Salma, Nour, Georgina. "So who should go first" suddenly Connor and Travis burst into the room shouting there apologys we let Connor go first. "Okay, new girl Nour truth or dare?

Nour's PoV

ahhh what should I chose...