Dares?

Hi, wrote some more hope you like it!... :P

Nour's PoV

ahhh what should I chose? "umm truth no dare" I splutter "are you sure" Connors asks with an evil smile I nod. "I dare you to sing the song sing by Gary Barlow tonight at the camp fire and let the Aphrodite cabin chose your clothes" HE LAUGHS LOOKING AT MY HORRIFIED FACE! "George truth or dare" I say...

Georgina's PoV

What angle is she playing now I wonder but I still say dare"I dare you to...kiss any boy in this room" shouts noura the explora, I give a smile and stand up. All the boys look up with anticipation but to there dismay I walk over to my cousin from mortal family and kiss him on the cheek and walk back to my seat. I look around and say "what, okay water boy truth or dare?"

Percy's PoV

ohh gods ohh gods... "DARE" i shout a little to confidently, "I dare you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." she gets up and whispers my dare in my ear when this seriously annoying person finishes nod and get up ready to do the most embarrassing thing that I have ever done, we all walk out of the cabin. Connor and Travis are right behind me ready to film...

Archery courts still Percy's PoV

Over there is Chiron with aload of 10 year olds time to do my dare. "Okay guy's here I go," so I run over to Chiron and shout "CHIRON I THINK MY BUTT IS BROKEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?" Chiron just looks at me like I'm an idiot which I am. So I shout again "LOOK IT IS BROKEN" this time pulling my boxers down so he can see he still looks confused and a bit embaressed. I wonder why? So I do the last part of my dare and run away screaming like a little girl before jumping into the lake! Behind me I can hear everyone else probably having a laughing fit, just before Connor screams in between laughing "priceless"

Georgina's PoV

Ohh my gods I can't believe he just did that , that was so funny I can't stop laughing. The conch horn sounds yay tea then Nour has to do her dare...