Singing

Also haven't mentioned, any added in members are friends, and Charlie is my actual cousin and my name is Georgina! so, here is some more...

Georgina's PoV

Tea is almost over and Nour has been dragged off to the Aphrodite cabin and the Apollo cabin are setting it all up, I wonder if any of us will be claimed at tonighs camp fire...

At the camp fire still Georgina's PoV

The Apollo cabin have introduced her, I can't wait to see Noura the Explora singing in her Aphrodite outfit. This dare waschosen because everyone knows that she hates music and anything girly... Lol, here she comes and she looks like she has been crying so I give her a cheer and scream that she looks amazing.

Nour's PoV

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this... Finally the song is over I run off the stage jumping for joy, then get into my normal clothes ready to play truth or dare...

Jason's PoV

We all reasemble in the Posiedon cabin and to my horor Georgina goes first (I am not affraid, just don't want her to be evil to yours truley) by the way Nour and Charlie have been claimed, Charlie is a son of Apollo and Nour is a child of Athena (no surprise there). Luckily for me Georgina picks on her BFF Salma and says the name of the game 'truth or dare.'

Salma's PoV

Oh no what should I chose? What should I chose???