KILL

I got angry with myself again...

Georgina's PoV

My head hurts and I am bored but Chiron said I have got to rest and be a good little demigod! this is so unfair I want to be out there winning against everyone in an epic (and dangerous) game of capture the flag... (Two hours later) I am so bored that I am sewing a dress- yes I said it, a dress!P.S. the dress is for Nour seeing as I know how much she hates dresses.(A few more hours later) YAY! I am aloud out- time to kill...

Leo's PoV

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Georgina is trying to kill me and everyone else is just laughing... This is not fair why doesn't she pick on Nour. ?. Ow I fell now I am definitely going to get killed.

Nour's PoV

LOL! Leo just fell George is tot's killing him, what is she doing now? Ohh Gods, she is cchasing me now_- I wish that I had been paying attention in my runningcclasses, when I had been at CGS. Ahhhhh... What should I do she has got me cornered? I know, "HELP!" I scream, "HEL..." A monster has just appeared behind Georgina and well-attacks! I scream one more time and everyone comes to our rescue unfortunatly, Georgina is already lead on the floor with massive cuts in her side (from where she just jumped between me and the beast) and she is in a puddle of blood: I am scared and feel as if it is all my fault! I really hope that she is okay but even Chiron looked worried so, I won't be hoping for any other miracles any time soon...