Trouble and Karma

Salma's PoV

oh no what should I chose? Oh no what should I chose? ? "I know truth" I scream even though I am seriously scared, I was right to be scared as well because Georgina gives me an evil smile...

Georgina's PoV

Yes! she chose truth here it comes Salma get ready to be embarrassed "okay Salma is it true that you like both my little cuz: Charlie and Fire boy (Leo)" I smirk as I see her face go bright red but she still says no, I smirk and the stolls burst out laughing... I can't believe it, she actually likes my cousin. The only people not laughing was Chiron, Charlie, Leo, Nour, Sal... Wait why wasn't Nour laughing? She was staring into Charlies eyes so, I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she told me to go away! That is it I looked at my cousin who was also having a lovey dovey conversation with Nour made a face and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me.

In the undetermined cabin still Georgina's PoV

This isn't fair my old BFF went out with my cousin how could he like another girl now, I hear a familiar scream from nearby and guess who is a demigod?

Charlie's PoV

Oh my gods, it is Holly my Primary sschool GF... What should I do? Oh man she screamed-she saw me!

Georgina's PoV

HAH! Carhma!