On Olympus

I THINK, THAT I HAVE GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oberons PoV

Ahh the offspring of a God well my mistress will be pleased when I bring this adolescent to her!

Georgina's PoV

Well as the Queen is being so nice I say, "you there short and stubby one truth or dare" at first he just glares before saying, "my lady my name is puck and I work for his lordship king Oberon! Therefore I am a fearless warrior who will say DARE!" This last word is screamed at me, which is a bit of a shock. I smile at him and whisper the dare in his ear he nods and smiles and whispers something rather odd, and scarily fasinating into my ear...

Apollo's PoV

This weird little flying elf just asked me if the big three were in the throne room, and before I thought about how to answer this question, I said in a sarcastic tone NO. Next thing I know a massive explosion happened and guess where it came from...

Thalia's PoV

Uh oh! What is Apollo up to now the big three where in there having a conference so it can't have been anythink good... I heared a girl like scream so I guess that it was funny as well as crazy. There is a girl about my age running towards the throne room, who I now know is called Georgina. We both are wondering what happened, so lets go and find out...

Georgina's PoV

I get my phone out to start recording because if Puck did his job right then this is going to be hilarious!

Thalia's PoV

Ohh my Gods, we just walked into the throne room to see what had transpired in the throne room, and stood was thebig three? But I couldn't be positive seeing as I was doubled over in laughter...

Artemis's PoV

I get to the throne room and guess what I see... Hades is in a crop top with shorts that are totally to short, Posiedon has girls hair and is in a pink dress that has 'My little pony' characters on it (LOL), Zues is in high heels a skirt that shows his underwear and well lets just say that he is shirtless unless you count the pink flowery bra! Soon Aphrodite, Apollo, Thalia, Georgina, Leo, Percy, Annabeth and loads of other demigods and gods walk in everyone is trying not to wet themselves including Athena and myself!

Percy's PoV

There is George (Georgina) I best go and talk to her while everyone else is still in fits of laughter. I ask her if we could have a chat she looks reluctant but follows me out of the throne room, we sit on one of the benches and for some reason they all have cushions on making it easy to lie down and have a quick nap. We have a simple chat and I tell her that no one will give her up to the evil person who wants her. After that we go back to the throne room where everyone is still in absolute hysterics...

Georgina's PoV

After having that chat with Percy I feel a lot better, lets go humiliate these Gods a bit more...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT, please comment.