Boyf riends-Children

Michael and Jeremy adopt! They're married of course.

"Are you sure you was to do this?" I gaze at my husband, I've wanted kids for a really long time now and I'm starting to get worried that Jeremy's only doing it for me.

"Micha, I love you so much. I know I'm going to love our kids just as much. Of course I want kids!" We had taken in two boys and one girl: Evan; six and has a severe stuttering problem, John; twelve and loves turtles, and Eliza; four and kind and shy. John and Eliza are brother and sister, and Evan was an only child. We waited in the lobby of the adoption centre and eventually a tall lady came up to us.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Chandler and I'll be helping you with your papers. Follow me." She spun around on her heel and strutted down a long corridor. She eventually turned and opened up a large oak door. "Sign the papers on the desk. I will be with you shortly."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask for the millionth time.

"Of course I do! I want this more than you want Hamilton tickets." I grin, he must really want the kids then.

"Here are your kids, are you sure you want to adopt these ones?"

"Yes!" Me and Jeremy shout at the same time.

Time skip brought to you by Rick and Morty

"Okay kids we're here!" I open up the door to the house and the kids plow through me to run around the house. Our house had two floors, a basement and an attic and all had sea foam-ish blue walls.

"It's perfect!" Eliza shouted and jumped. Evan ran into the backyard and started rambling about how many trees there were. John ran into the attic and yelled about all the cool books he found. Meanwhile me and Jeremy just grinned at each other. Everything was perfect until we heard earth shattering screams and sobbing from the kitchen...

I'm gonna make a part two. This was reallly shot I'm sorry. 340 words.