authors note

hi my lovely readers! first of all, I do have an update coming soon so stay tuned! and second of all, I wanted to address something that's been annoying me lately...people correcting me on MY story. ive been seeing comments on this fanfiction (and even other things ive written) and theyre usually criticizing my work. for example, lately ive been getting the comment "daniels eyes are blue, not brown"... why does it matter what color his eyes are? I changed the eye color for the purpose of this fanfiction soooo a lot of you need to stop commenting that shit because I have no patience for immature people who think they're cool correcting a writer on her own stories. its rude and disrespectful and theres absolutely no point in doing it. next time I see a comment like that, ill block you so fast:) going off of that, if you have any (important) questions regarding my stories or even if you just wanna talk, you can  message me anytime ya want because I'm always here! and I love seeing all your comments about how much youre liking this story and I'm really happy I have so many people reading! besides that negative comment crap, I hope everyones doing well and ill see you for the next update:)