Hunted

HUNTED 08/15/2017

Silver:

Tulad sa kidlat ang bilis ng takbo ng aking motorsiklo. Para akong nakikipagkarerahan kay kamatayan. Maging ang ugong ng aking motor ay sumasalamin sa nag aapoy kong galit.

"I should've killed her! I should've never shown her mercy." Galit na sigaw ko. Hindi ko na dapat naawa sa kanya. Dapat ay ako na mismo ang pumatay sa kanya.

Back when I was still the overall officer of Oversight, Belinda Waller committed treason, and by Oversight law, she's must be cancelled.

"Sir, it's confirmed, Belinda Waller is spying on sub-level five. We found evidence inside her office. We're tracing which agency she's connected or if the video's where uploaded in the black market." One of my agent reported to me.

"Have you search her house?" I calmly asked.

"The Delta team is on their way there sir."

"Secure the place. Don't let anyone get in and out without my permission."

"Yes Sir."

I saw a hidden camera on one of the vent of sub-level five. That crime was punishable by extermination. If it wasn't Belinda, I would've never hesitated. Unfortunately all evidence was pointing directly to her. However, I know her objective was only to blackmail me, to use it and make me come back to her. I know her, she would never betray Oversight. She'd rather die than to turn her back on us. Hinding-hindi niya magagawang mag traydor sa Oversight.

However, the council already gave their decision. They want me to terminate her immediately. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't let her die. She was still in Russia for a mission when I discovered the hidden camera.

I came up with the decision, and that instead of killing her, I set her free by leaving her in the hands of our enemy. That's is the only mercy I can provide for her. I do believe she has a slim chance of escaping the enemy, and also the only chance she have in escaping me & the death she'd be facing here in Oversight.

I was right, she escaped, but instead of changing her course of life, she became the most wanted person of Oversight. I didn't care about it. Amanda will surely take care of it, and this time her fate is no longer in the palm of my hand. 'Yet, I was wrong... dahil pinili nya naman akong kalabanin. Of all people and of all places. Belinda's has no idea what she's getting into.

Tila hindi ko na matatakasan ang kapalaran ko na wakasan ang buhay ni Belinda, at sa tingin ko sa pagkakataong ito ay hindi ako magdadalawang isip na tapusin ang buhay niya.

"So this is how it all ends between us Belinda. You should've never came back. Now you leave me no choice but to take you down permanently." Naiiling kong sabi. Mas binilisan ko pa ang pagpapatakbo ng aking motor. Napakaraming bagay ang nasa aking isipan sa mga oras na ito. Bumalik sa mga pangyayari kagabi hanggang sa kaninang umaga.

I never had nightmares before. Not even once. Why? - Because I embraced my wrongdoing a long time ago. I made sure to never hold back, to have no regrets, and to stick to the rules. Kill or be killed. I tossed away my conscience for a long time ago, and I filled my heart with rage, hatred, and anger. And with that, I had enough reason to sleep soundly at night. However, things changed, everything about me changed. Now, everything is all coming back to me. I'm being hunted. Hunted by my dark past and by my sins. And the nightmare I had, it was no ordinary. It is certainly not just a nightmare, it was a warning. A warning that the storm is about to come and that the lightning will strike directly at me.