It's Over

IT'S OVER

Posted: January 25, 2019

Note:

· Unedited - 'lam nyo na yan, Kayo na mag adjust sa kamoteng nilalamon ng reyalidad.

· Subject for revision if I want too.

· To all my readers (silent/faithful/new/etc.) Thanks guys!

. Have a great day!

. Lastly Thanks be to God for all the blessing we all received.

. Peace out

AMANDA:

I'm getting ready to meet Silver Raven, I'm wearing a white Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-cut for woman shoes, a dark blue riot high rise ripped jeans, and a white crop top. I braided my hair and put on a white cap, and then I put on my Ray-ban aviator classic as the final touch. I took a last glance at myself in the mirror, I nod after being pretty much satisfied with my reflection.

Now I'm good to go! -This is me, being ready for a one on one confrontation with Silver Demonteverde.

I had a long conversation with the witch last time, she told me a lot, and I mean a lot of things. Things about her, about her family and the people around her, then there are things that caught my attention and mostly things that bore me, but there are some that made me think carefully, and things that made me realized about her current situation.

Then when it was my turn to talk, she was very attentive, I told her a few things about us, or should I say, just the part wherein she's allowed to know. I told her to not ask any questions and just listen to all the details that I'll say which involves her and Council Raven. Then after that, she said something, or should I say, told me to do something.

Now that is the reason why I decided to face Council Raven today. I couldn't give the witch my answer right away. Why? --Because, saying yes to her will deliberately go up against Silver's direct orders.

"Gusto ko sanang tumigil na kayo, ikaw, sa pagbabantay sa'kin. Ayoko na nang ganito. Gusto kong makakilos ng malaya katulad ng dati. Baka pwede namang tigilan nyo na ang ginagawa ninyong pag sunod, pag buntot at pagbabantay sa akin na para bang isa kong batang palagi na lang mawawala sa oras na walang nakatingin."

"You're saying what? Wait up; let me get my head straight here. - From what I heard you're giving me orders now, and you're telling me to deliberately disobey Silver Raven, and at the same time stab him in the back. Huh! Well let me tell you this. You're either stupid or delusional."

"Hindi naman pagtatraydor yun kung mapipilit o makukumbinsi mo sya. Kung maipapaintindi mo sa kanya ang mga gusto kong mangyari."

"Okay for the sake of argument, let say, it is possible. Which, I doubt. Why on earth will I take orders from you? Why would I do such thing for you? Who do you think you are, telling me what to do, giving me orders and expecting me to agree on this crazy idea of yours?" I raised my eyebrow and gave her an irritated stare.

"Dahil naniniwala ka sa akin, naniniwala ka sa sinasabi ko, alam mong tama ako." She gave a small smile that says I'm an Empath I can feel what you feel.

I gave her a death glare before I turn my back away from her. It's useless anyway coz she probably knows that I agree with her last words.

As I walked down the hallway, nagkakabisa na ako ng mga sasabihin ko kay Kuya Silver. It was his idea that I call him kuya when we're off duty. Hindi maitatanggi na mas paborito niya ako kaysa sa kambal na si Robert at Richard.